>
HautBas
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
A what ? I'm not sure I heard it right. Even if I did, I wouldn't know what he's talking about. Colonoscopy can't be it. Who'd have that in the middle of nowhere at this time of day ? No, definitely not that. I must've misheard. I try to look around, see what he means. I spy with my little eye... Nothing if I keep staring at the ground, that's for sure.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Why is he looking for a giant in between the ants ? I grabbed his head with both my hands and turned it in the direction of the shadow of a colossus ( :L: ) "That. The big scary thing. Am I going crazy again ?!"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I squint to look at the big shape on the horizon. I'm pretty sure that's a mountain. That is... until it moves. Slowly. I think my eyes are tricking me at first, but it does move. To my knowledge, mountains don't. So can't be a mountain, can it ? Maybe it's a space ship. Some new model I've never heard of. It has legs and arms too.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
The good news, is that I'm not going crazy again. The bad news is... well, this nightmare of mine isn't ending. "You mean a gundam ?  Maybe...." I replied, a bit off. The thing is very slowly moving, we can see three helicopters going towards it. "Say, Ryot..." I look again toward him. "I'm tired of taking decisions. So you're the protogonist now." Yes, I'm officially giving in. Too much nonsense. No matter how witty you try to be to come up with the best strategy, you can't get out from this world. Because it's absurd. A bit like a dream. Maybe i'm really stuck in a dream, and Ryot is my totem animal that i've been ignoring for years. You know what... i think i'm really going crazy.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I'm the what. I feel like the safest thing for me to do right now is quietly nod my head. So I do. (Even though that's totally not what a protagonist would or should do.) I understood he's tired of taking decisions. I can only agree. Making them is tiring. It's mostly why I've gone with the flow in my entire life. Getting the weight of it on my shoulders is not a great feeling, but he's right. He's had the responsibility so far. Only fair to change things up. Ok umm... ummmm.... so... um... Oh boy. This is gonna go great.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Aaah, that feels good man. Is this how the last president of the united state felt ? Now I can just sit down and chill by the edge of the highway, watching our inevitable doom. I wish I had a martini on my hand right now. I check on Ryot to see how's his first moment as the protagonist going for him "Looking' good ?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Uh-huh. Sure. Not sure. What is supposed to look good ? I don't know, but it does. I committed to it now. Well.... That's it. Make a decision. I don't think it's coming this way..... so... maybe... Almost there. We should go more... this way ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

"Huh, yeh I guess. Good call Mr. President." I get up then head nonchalantly on the opposite direction. "So what do we do after that ?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I s'ppose we.. What ARE we supposed to do ? What were we even doing before ? I think I'm having that thing called an existential crisis. I always let myself be guided around to an extent where I don't even know how to take decisions by myself anymore. It's real' bad... We.. we... find..... a purpose. In life ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
A purpose ? Hah ! Ryot must be going through a typical protagonist crisis. One isn't supposed to have deep conversations at this hour of the day (especially in absence of drinks), but I'll make an exception. "I think I wanna go back to my world." I guess ? I don't wanna think too much about it, that's the protagonists work. "What about ye?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I.. Am I not in my world ? Guess not. Too many strange things happening here. Didn't ya say yer world was scary and'all ? "Violent", that much he remembered. But his world was violent too. Still. There was the comfort of knowing where you were and what you had to do. The day-to-day. It's strange, but it's home. This strange, violent place... wasn't.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I audibly sigh. Yeah it is, and I didn't think the day would come where I'd miss it, but I dare any motherfucker to want to stay in this world where everything is unpredictible and want to scare you out of your wits. "I wanna go home". I said again dreadfully and... what now ? Something fell from the sky ? Something black and round and flat... at least it doesn't look like a death note. And it didn't explode yet so... I look at Ryot. I'm not cheking it.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

What.... am I supposed to do now ? The protagonist laws are unsure and dangerous. I don't know them. When you've spent your entire life playing side-kick (or more like... background character), you start to forget how to act without someone commandeering you. Looks like a hole. What would Jesus a protagonist do ? Jump down... ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"You go first, you probably got plot armor." I stayed a bit back, so it is really the hole that is gonna make us go back ? Or is it another trap/joke from this world ? "Uh... Ryot, wait." It still doesn't make shit sense and I gave up trying to understand at this point. "In case it's really an exit hole, well...." I thought for a whle, scratched my cheek. "Might be the last time we're seeing or remembring each other so... I know I was hard to deal with, but you stuck aroung anyway. You're a good fella'. And, heh, lot nicer than you look"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Oh..... thanks....... I'm supposed to thank him, I'm sure. I'm not sure whether he complimented me, but it feels like it for sure, so... there you go. I did my duty. I scratched my nose, awkwardly standing around and shoving small pieces of gravel through the hole to watch them fall. Seemed like a hole, sure enough. Whelp. There ya go. See you. And gone I was.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Huh, he didn't chew on his words for once... I kept looking where Ryot disapeared. The atmosphere became somewhat more scary, now that I was officially alone. So I didn't wait long and...jumped down.

HRP:
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne