>
HautBas
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Apparently I look scary. I say "apparently" cause I don't really think I do. But perhaps you can't know. If it's you, that is. Imagine looking in a mirror and getting a scare out of your own reflection. It'd be silly. Now then, if I am supposed to be scary, I don't know what this is. "This" being the bathroom I woke up in. Rusty and dusty. Hardly charming. Not the first time I woke up in a place I didn't know, and probably not the last. But usually the furniture doesn't sneeze.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
So much for the discretion. Now's time to go collect the complaints of the ones I disturbed from their sleep. But first let me take this poker - wow that's one handy weapon. I walked over the door to try it - not locked. I tried the handle and opened it a little bit then took a boo outside. Facing the livingroom is a large hallway with stairs going up. The ceiling is high enough for only two floors, so I guess it's a mansion then. I can recognize the entrance door from here, but let's not be hasty. Think about the treasors I can find in this uncharted place. Carefully, I went to open one of the rooms on the other side of the hallway - which was suprinsingly not closed and--oh god. God he's ugly. Alllriiight. I'm gonna back up verrry slowly while closing the door, then lock this thing up in here. Must be the boss of zombies in this area. So where are his underlings "So that was the bathroom, huh... hope there's another one."

i'm guilty:
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I stare at the door. It opened just now. I'm pretty sure of it. Some guy entered, then left as soon as he saw me. He must know something I don't know. Or perhaps it's that curious effect I have on people again. The one that makes them back up slowly. Don't startle the witch. I get up, only now realizing I'm not wearing any clothes. Oh... xzblorgcrap. I must've played poker again. I nervously scratch my chin, then rip the shower curtain off the wall. It'll do. It'll have to.

HRP:

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Of course there must be another bathroom, it’s a mansion you idi-… that zombie must have stumbled onto the curtains. That’s cute. And let’s hope he won’t bang a lot against the door. I went to open the next room within reach... and had to badly cough afterward because of the smell. It’s a room full of… dead cats. Also cute flowery wallpapers. But mostly horrid dead bodies of cats. The window here is closed, there isn't much light but enough to make you wanna throw up. I mean I’ve seen worse than this but… the smell, man.

HRP:
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Not a lot of banging. More like a polite knock. I had tried to open the door and escape the bathroom — completely oblivious of how that shower curtain toga made me look (like an idiot) — but no such luck. Apparently whoever that guy was had locked the door. I was confused as to why. What'd I do ? Um... Listening to the sound of my own low, raspy voice echoing and bouncing off the walls nearly gave me a scare. Is that what I really sound like ? Must've drunk a shit ton last night... 'Scuse me...

HRP:

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Did that... did that zombie just talk? If that wasn't talking the knocking was sure as hell human. I closed the strange room (so the smell doesn't invade all the mansion), then unlocked the one next to it, and found myself in front of. Uh. I have so many questions."... I though you were one of them ." I'm too confused to laugh my ass off at this ridiculous sight - and I feel also a little bad... though it isn't entirely my fault, is it? His arm isn't even the same color skin as the rest of his body. And it's not the only bizarre thing about him ; maybe I wouldn't have jumped to conclusions if we weren't in a zombie apocalypse - yehn it's not really my bad after all." What're you doing here and why the hell are you wearing that?"
HRP:
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I look down at my plastic toga and shrug. S'not anything else to wear... I don't linger on the "one of them". It could be a lot, after all. Not one of them poker players, not one of them sariens, not one of them droids. Too many things in this universe to fill in that blank space. As for the what I'm doing here... M'not sure. I played poker, I think. As if that explains anything. Perhaps I should've been clearer, but my nerves are getting the better of me. I don't do well with strangers.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
" Strippoker, eh? You poor bastard, " I grin. Well, there's some explanations on why you might end up without clothing: poker is one of them, yeah, not the most common reason in those times though. But here again, this guy doesn't strike me as the type of fella you bump on in a normal day. Hell, I even took him for a zombie. " That's all you remember, then? No idea about where we are? " I throw a glance over his shoulder to have a proper sight of the bathroom. Nothing of use, nope.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Um... Some hesitation on my part. Don't have a lot to evaluate my surroundings. There's no window here. Hav'ta see outside, I explain. Gravity doesn't seem too strange, though. And I can breathe without my mask. Thank the god of xzblorgs for that. I get feverish just thinking about the fact that I might one day end up on a planet with non-breathable air.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Wait, what ? For some reason I’m not much surprised of his way of expressing himself. Might be some sort of loony – if he’s a dangerous one? My guts say yes. And my mind also says yes (but I don’t think my mind works independently from my guts). "Let's explore, maybe we'll find some clothes." I wedge the poker against my shoulder and take the lead. The ugly and the bad, uh. I wonder if the good one is nearby "or some people for that matter". I actually don’t feel safe turning my back to him… so I keep my eye on him “you'll have trouble running in that.” Better be naked than eaten alive – but I’m not gonna say that specific formulation of my thoughts because that would sound real weird ain’t it.
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiv (25)Patya (18)July (32)Jez / Pencil (14)Unknown (2X)Susan (21)
Nano. MondeNano. MondeAPChimèresX-MenX-MenZomzomLockwood
AvatarAvatarSivPatyaJulyJezUnknownPico.P
Petite Langoustine au Caramel
Alyaa
Crédit avatar : Ghibli
OnlineEn ligne
Hello there! o/

I'm late, but I reply to the invitation! (cause I'm well-bred >.>)
So, Reck ! Since you seem to have a hard time with the 4 lines limit, I'll give you a harder time with this : 3 lines max (one post, not the whole RP, though). And no resizing. Obviously.
You'll have a cookie if you succeed. I'm so kind **

Have fun !  :/555:

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Alyaa_10I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Alyaa_10I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Alyaa_10
I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Alyaa_11

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Poi_ro10
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Two things : firstly, I would really honestly rather not meet any more people. It gets awkward quickly. I never know how to behave. Secondly, why would I need to run ? Does he know something I don't ? Is someone after us ? The CC ? The AGA ? Why is there always someone after us ?! Is it just bad luck or do I truly have a target on my back ? I follow the stranger wordlessly, not making any comments about the fire poke he carries or about the shifty way he gazes about. I wonder what's going through his mind.

HRP:

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:
"Although," I pat him abruptly on the back, laughing like a drunkard. "You don't seem like the kind to run away from zombies. More the other way around, am I right haha ?" There's more hilarious than my jokes thought (yep), like this guy in a plastic toga.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Err... right... No, not right. No idea what he's talking about. What're zombies... Can't control my speech anymore. Things just blurt out by themselves.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:
... maybe he's from some isolated village ? Shit, that means he never played video games, nor had he watched the walking dead ? That's sadder than... than his face. Fuck, it's even sadder than me. Or whatever, maybe he's just fucked in the head. "... I wonder from where you come from, dude. Zombies, you know. Dead people coming back to life because apparently, the underworld is full as hell." Another room, it's locked tight. "Here, help me up with this one." I put the poker away, readying myself to break down the door and maybe my shoulder too.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
He spoke of them like everyone was supposed to know this. Like it was a logical fact of life. Never heard of anything like dead people coming back to life, however. Must be some kind of alien species that recycles their dead. Biologically, all kinds of strange things were possible. That much was known. Didn't comment on that out loud, out of fear the guy would once again give me that skeptical look - as if my ancestors were underdeveloped xzblorgs. Wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing when my foot kicked the door in with one forceful movement. That's Telun strength for ya.

HRP:

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Holy cow, a-alright, let's act nonchalantly like this doesn't impress me at all. "... Nice." I pick up my makeshift weapon, and enter the kitchen after patting him on the back again. "I'm starving, but I bet there's nothing edible in here... besides rats maybe." Talking about food makes me hungrier. I stop close to one window, the sight is the same I saw earlier : a big green field, almost surreal - maybe this mansion is situated on an elevated ground? There's however a little difference compared to the scenery from before : a single tree a little far away. A thought dawns on me : why am I here with this guy ? What if he's responsible of me being here ?

Dernière édition par Reck le Jeu 07 Juil 2016, 22:19, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Are rats considered edible where he comes from ? Things must be dire there. Dead rising, eating rats, what else ? My feet move all by themselves when the door is opened. They walk towards the kitchen cabinets and stop there so my hands can take over. Scourging the cabinets for anything edible, not paying attention to the scenery at all, my mind only seems focused on finding food for my companion to eat. There's some canned stuff. My favorite : mac'n'cheese. Got som'thin'.

HRP:

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I've tried to open the window but... I've frozen. Not because I couldn't open it this time.... I. I'd just better not. I didn't catch at all what the weirdo said, heck, there's a silhouette hanging in that tree ! I didn't realize it at first. It's hanging and swinging and is giving me freaking goosbumbs "... the fuck?!" my voice is broken and high pitched. Why does my body reacts this way, it's not the first dead body I see ?! (because this silhouette wasn't there at first glance, but Serah doesn't realize it yet - his brain does though, and is setting him in fly or fight mode).
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
"The fuck" ? Guess he doesn't like mac'n'cheese. Too bad. People that like mac'n'cheese are usually the good kind. Not sure what that makes this guy yet, but probably not trustworthy. Only droids don't like mac'n'cheese (and even then, most do). Me 'finds som'thin' else then...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:
I’ve closed my eyes a second, but it’s still here. Thank the heavens it didn’t disappear like some bad movie jump scare. What if I’m hallucinating though?... I turn to the other fellow who’s doing whatever he’s doing, totally oblivious of what’s making me shitting bricks. Should I tell him just to make sure ? “Eh, come’er” I grab him and drag him after me until he’s facing the window. “Tell me something's catching your attention ? Or am I starving to the point of seeing things ?” The body's still there. It just stopped swinging – I'm tense. Brain, if this is one of your tricks, good job, I'm not feeling hungry anymore.

Dernière édition par Reck le Sam 09 Juil 2016, 01:07, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
He pulls me in front of the window like a rag doll. Don't resist a lot either. Maybe that's why. Still holding the can of mac'n'cheese in my hands, like it could accidentally evaporate if left alone on the counter. My eyes try to follow his gaze, but don't see anything. Squinting. Badly. Trying to see what he sees. My gaze turns back to the guy. He sounds  like he's been sniffing glue. Could play along. But is that what he wants? Decide to be honest first : Don't see nuthin'.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"...well, fuck me then." I turn quickly and move away from the window. What if he’s lying thought? What if he’s just enjoying fucking with my head? Alright, let’s not get all paranoid, that’s the first step before definitely loosing it, Sarah. But if I can’t trust my own head, who can I trust ?! This weirdo?! Better not believe anyone then. "Alright…"I didn’t realize that I was pacing the kitchen nervously. “...alright." I repeat before stopping. This is it? I stare at the ceiling as if God was on the upper floor. Will I have to try every horror in the world? Well, you know what fucker. I ain’t scared of shit. I’ve beat up the dead. I can beat up some jump scares if that’s your idea of funny. Where’s my poker? “you coming?!He walks faster.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Um... My eyes dart downwards to the mac'n'cheese. A feeling of sadness overwhelms me. Thought we were going to eat, but this crazy guy wants me to follow him around. Experience tells me it's a bad idea and that only crappy stuff happens when following people around. But can't exactly let him go by himself either. If something happens to him cause of my decision not to follow him, the guilt'd be worse than my empty stomach. M'hungry... Still follow him out, though.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne