>
HautBas
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Unconventional convention

Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeIsraël Iddings 35 ansMeduzarb Seifur Næss
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenAlpha PerduZombieland
AvatarAvatarHommBlancCheveuxBrunsCourtsChemiseManchesCourtesBleueT-ShirtBrunAlieFemmePeauGrisesTroisCornesFondRougeCheveuxBleuVertYeuxRosesSeifur
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
Crédit avatar : Inconnu
OnlineEn ligne
Unconventional conventionMer 22 Sep 2021, 17:55
Réputation du message : 100% (2 votes)
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

• Statut du RP : ouvert aux incrustations (demander au préalable).
• Type de RP : normal.
• Tour de jeu : -
• Délai maximum :  1 semaine.
• Sauts de tours : 1.
• Autre : donnez un cookie à la dernière personne connectée (exceptés les joueurs actifs sur ce RP) à chaque fois que vous postez une réponse sur ce sujet.

It wasn't that good old daily grind type of convention gig for me. When I stumbled out of the sack this morning of september, I knew that my day wouldn't work through as a regular sit and sign factory show much more than as a Monsters Inc. reconstruction. Disguised nerds along with rides and carousels? And that cryptic treasure hunt promise no one knows the prize? Highly dodgy situation down here.

Plus, my Red Ranger costume didn't fit so well now I went through two months long pizza jumble bundle apocalypse. Long story short, breakups are tough shit and my body seemed to have ratcheted forward over the grief. Maybe professionally prancing amongst enthralled geeks would give me the ego boost I needed to belly-bounce back to life and get a more healthy lifestyle.

A healthy lifestyle, minus for the beers and steaks, you know...

Dernière édition par Wex le Jeu 02 Déc 2021, 16:51, édité 1 fois

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 13 Nov 2021, 08:32
"The ghost train? What a waste, I don't see anyone cute enough to go with in there." Commented Barry, before being told to shut up again - which he obliged. The minions start arguing, apparently the safe is inside the attraction. "How do you know it's the right safe? Aren't you just basically a human metal detector?"
"That ain't how my powers work, smartass. Another word and I'll blindfold your mouth."
"Eh ?"
"...what ?"
"...don't you mean, gag him ?"
"Yeah, that, whatever."
"....am just saying, aren't we too cumbersome for you guys to keep an eye on while working ?"
And so, Barry was gagged. But to his merit, they did keep them tied outside.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
AvatarAvatarHommBlancCheveuxBrunsCourtsChemiseManchesCourtesBleueT-ShirtBrunAlieFemmePeauGrisesTroisCornesFondRougeCheveuxBleuVertYeuxRosesSeifur
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionDim 14 Nov 2021, 14:52
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
"C'mon, dude, what did I do?
- You're with him
- Great...
"

And so was I bound to the barrier, along with the boy. At least, my mouth was free to piss him of.
"I'm glad Spiderman saved the day. But isn't he the one whose usually gag the bad guys with his wrist jizz? Hey, I know how to kill the time. I've got tons of fun dad jokes. So, here's the first one :

Knock knock.
"

Staring. Gap. Tumbleweed.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMar 16 Nov 2021, 22:10
Barry could only communicate his frustrations with his facial expression. And his eyebrows showed a mixture of disgust and confusion. After a long silence, he looked done, so he answered, thought the gag, a very intelligible: "Humph humph ?" While slowly but surely working on undoing his ties (it's actually not the first time he got tied up).
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 17 Nov 2021, 16:57
The hose clips were biting my flesh, and my heart. Yeah, that was serious.
"My fucking life is a mess, boi." I say, putting down my head on the barrier.

Sigh.

"How did we end up from amazing comix to people diying of pissing acid in their own bed. Just a stupid disease. The moment they can make money out of you, you're a hero, but when they find better, you're just a broken toy, with a broken bathroom doorknob..."
At that stage, I was just mumbling.

Dernière édition par Wex le Mar 23 Nov 2021, 02:14, édité 2 fois
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionDim 21 Nov 2021, 20:41
Oh no. He didn't meant to open the door to that kind of joke. Why is this olde dude his childhood-hero having a breakdown suddenly? Barry isn't good with this (he's the worst). Also, he really doesn't want to hear about his bathroom's doorknob problems. He winces. "Humph humph."
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMar 23 Nov 2021, 02:23
I threw a wistful glance at the horizon. I mean, at the backside of a duck fishing stand covered with vomit, but you got it.
"Yeah, I know, life sucks. If only I were more considereate with her. But, somehow, I think I just felt insecure about the fact she was way more intelligent than me, so I kinda shut myself to us..."

Inside, strange noises started to sound.
"Maybe I should just move on? But how can I? I'm just like my power: useless."

Dernière édition par Wex le Dim 28 Nov 2021, 15:36, édité 1 fois
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 24 Nov 2021, 15:55
Finally! Just a little bit more squeezing and... yes, oh yes, no more ties, no more toilet doorknob stories. Although a part of him wants to let him bound a bit longer in order to gather more sensible information; another part (probably the child in him), decided to not torture him more than necessary. Then a third part told him: maybe if he tortures him just a bit more over the edge he would successfully turn him into a villain? But the fourth part that talked snapped him out of it: it was the voice of the guys in the tunnel. "Alright, time to wrap up quickly, old man." He said while helping him untie. "What are your powers anyway?"
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionDim 28 Nov 2021, 15:48
I was still spewing myself when suddently my wirsts broke free. I turned, wide open eyes. "How did..." I was kind of confused. Since when weren't we about to die? Now I felt dumb. Dumber, even. But the boy asked me what was my power. I usually wouldn't even tell I was a mutant. But I owed him:
"I... I can improve the taste of coffee by touching it."

I then held my hand to him.
"And I'm Israël, by the way."
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionLun 29 Nov 2021, 13:52
Oh wow. That's... wow. Not an impressed "wow", mind you. He still shook the hand of the Red ranger. Althought he already knew his name. "...I'm Barry."
So... it doesn't seem like he's lying to him.
"We gotta move. Before they come back." He whispered as he looked around, before going around the attraction to not be on their visual field at least if they come out.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionLun 29 Nov 2021, 20:30
"Yeah, time to skeddadle!" I confirmed, walking hurriedly past the haunted house.
But, then, I stopped. There was that overseer's booth, with the control panel, the bibitty boop lighten keys, the whole deal. But I was more instrested in the little box screwed on the wall.

I looked at the haunted house, hesitantly, then at the booth, back and forth.
Sigh.
"Don't linger, I'll be right behind you." I said.

In the box were the keys of the iron curtain. Gotta try them all!
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 01 Déc 2021, 20:25
Barry wasn't sure what was happening inside the old man's head. But he wasn't gonna linger longer. It's true that he liked to take risks, but only risks that promise a good enough reward. "Uh... Ok."
He looked at Israël's back, wondering if it was too late to ask for an autograph that he could sell on the internet later... but, yeah, no. The other maniacs might find him again. So he skedaddled away.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 02 Déc 2021, 06:11

Bingo: in the booth, next to the door, there was a fireaxe. It could come in handy when I'd have to seal the emergency exit. Plus, if I'd ever bump into the bad guys before I get the time to close the iron curtain, I would crave for a weapon.

Quickly picking up the axe and the bunch of keys, I saw Barry walking away.
"Hey." I said.
"Was nice to meet you, Barry." I said.

"Sorry I sat on your lap."

Why do I always have to tell weird... Anyway:
back to business.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 02 Déc 2021, 10:35
Barry was already away, and he couldn't have seen the scene even if he turned around since he purposefully tried not to be on their point of view in case they come out. But he did manage to put two and two together at the sudden noise, especially when he remembered where Israël went earlier.
He was quite impressed because he didn't think of it, but then again, this is the kind of thing only a hero would think of, according to him. And he's definitely not one (not even in spirit).
Amidst the chaos, he does hope he'll have the occasion to turn his childhood hero into a villain one day.
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne