HautBas
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Unconventional convention

Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeIsraël Iddings 35 ansMeduzarb Seifur Næss
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenAlpha PerduZombieland
AvatarAvatarHommBlancCheveuxBrunsCourtsChemiseManchesCourtesBleueT-ShirtBrunAlieFemmePeauGrisesTroisCornesFondRougeCheveuxBleuVertYeuxRosesSeifur
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
Crédit avatar : Inconnu
OnlineEn ligne
Unconventional conventionMer 22 Sep 2021, 17:55
Réputation du message : 100% (2 votes)

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

• Statut du RP : ouvert aux incrustations (demander au préalable).
• Type de RP : normal.
• Tour de jeu : -
• Délai maximum :  1 semaine.
• Sauts de tours : 1.
• Autre : donnez un cookie à la dernière personne connectée (exceptés les joueurs actifs sur ce RP) à chaque fois que vous postez une réponse sur ce sujet.

It wasn't that good old daily grind type of convention gig for me. When I stumbled out of the sack this morning of september, I knew that my day wouldn't work through as a regular sit and sign factory show much more than as a Monsters Inc. reconstruction. Disguised nerds along with rides and carousels? And that cryptic treasure hunt promise no one knows the prize? Highly dodgy situation down here.

Plus, my Red Ranger costume didn't fit so well now I went through two months long pizza jumble bundle apocalypse. Long story short, breakups are tough shit and my body seemed to have ratcheted forward over the grief. Maybe professionally prancing amongst enthralled geeks would give me the ego boost I needed to belly-bounce back to life and get a more healthy lifestyle.

A healthy lifestyle, minus for the beers and steaks, you know...

Dernière édition par Wex le Jeu 02 Déc 2021, 16:51, édité 1 fois
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 23 Sep 2021, 11:38
Follow your dreams, they say. Well, he's trying. He really is, but his dream keeps changing shapes. He's not even sure if he's following the same butt person he targeted at first – and believe it or not, there are so many choices in here that he's now bored.

Barry decided that it might be better to just sit down and enjoy the view – but some rude people with visible lack of awareness and self-preservation keep walking too close by his bench. Or is it because he awakened his long-awaited mutant powers and turned invisible? He won't complain, although it would be a bit of a waste after spending so much time working on his spiderman costume.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
AvatarAvatarHommBlancCheveuxBrunsCourtsChemiseManchesCourtesBleueT-ShirtBrunAlieFemmePeauGrisesTroisCornesFondRougeCheveuxBleuVertYeuxRosesSeifur
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 29 Sep 2021, 14:35
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
A convention show in an amusement park is nothing fun. We are actually ocuppying hot-dogs and corn-candy booths, wich is really not convenient. Also, the struggle to ditch everything and jump in a roller-coaster is hard.

I was taking a regular break by wandering idly in the park but when I wanted to sit on a bench I ended up actually sitting on... Spiderman? How is that I didn't saw him/her at first?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Wistful I was. Hope my asscrack's not too sweaty..."
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionVen 01 Oct 2021, 12:53
Oh. Ok. So... this definitely sets the atmosphere for this convention, doesn't it. Can we officially call it a shitty day, now?
What did he ever do wrong for badasses to be that much attracted to him? And not any badass, a Wish® version of Power Red.
Barry was bewildered, shocked, disgusted (both from the corn-dog smell and the figure that's crushing his laps), and also, very very angry. So he didn't hesitate to speak his mind. "Hm... Can you move, old man?" Ok maybe he couldn't convey his rage, might be because it's always simmering - but his awkwardness is despite him. He has his hands as far away as possible from this...unhappy accident.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 02 Oct 2021, 17:43
Of course, I didn't sit on the classic jokey, mischievous Spiderman, but on the Mary-Jane-just-dumped-me moody one. So I tried to be cool. Cooler than usual. Still...

"With great power comes politness, kido." I said, sitting on the free spot nearby, opening my bottle of diet-friendly water™ and taking a sip of it.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 02 Oct 2021, 20:41
Barry was just relieved to not have his laps crushed unwillingly anymore. "Huh... I don't suppose you have a lot of powers then." He muttered to himself, not realizing the irony in his words - and that's because he was taken by a more ironic sight, which was the mention of "diet-friendly water" on the old man's bottle. Well, he assumes he is old by his voice and figure, and now by half of his exposed face.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMar 05 Oct 2021, 20:53
Spiderman jabbered something, probably an insult, but why should I care? There always had been unpleasant people in these conventions and yes, sometimes was I one of them.

But as I drank my tastless refreshment, I saw something unusual.

"F*ck me..."

For in front of us was the cosplayer of a famous team Magneto vilain, some pyromantic dude. He really pulled off with his cosplay. And with having the exact same face than the famous criminal. And the exact same power.

Shit...
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 07 Oct 2021, 14:36
"No thank you." He replied deliberately before following the gaze of the ranger. "Oh, I guess--" He stopped, mauling over what he is staring at. He does recognize the villain though. Awfully good cosplay btw - now that's the kind of dedication he'd be willing to let sit on his laps. Oh... now the cosplayer is shooting fire all around him while laughing manically. Excellent rendition. 10/10 would scream like a girl. "...I guess some people just want to watch the world burn?" But isn't Barry the one watching, right now? Wait, some people are really screaming now. Looks like hell is slowly starting to break loose. Should he gtfo of here or ?...
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 20 Oct 2021, 00:48
I couldn't guess if Spiderman was serious when quoting... It's, like, a seriously famous movie, or something. Damn! It on the tip of my t...
"Holy juice, duck!"

Just the time grab my neighbour and dash prone, a really hot flame skim past us, buring some of my hair.
"Okay, I'm definitely not paid enough!" I said, as the villain walked closer to us, with fire in both of his hands and an ominous smirk on his face.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 20 Oct 2021, 13:23
Did he just save his life? Because he can't take seriously someone who censors his swearwords during a life or death situation. Yet the villain doesn't seem to be playing.
"Hey, h-hold on a second." Says Barry while holding out his hand. The villain looks amused. "Can't say I can, Spidey. Being patient isn't really part of my design, see ?" And he shoots another fireball toward him - thankfully, he wasn't really aiming at him, but his point got across. "W-wait! I just have a question... why me? I mean, why us? There's a bunch of other people funnier to terrorize than me...us..." Pfiou, he almost passed for a narcissistic there, didn't he?
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 20 Oct 2021, 22:13
Pyrodouche scratched theatrically his chin, then took the villain posture. You know: knees lightly bent, forearms up, hands claw-like. The pure black metal poser stance... With flames.
"I'm shortlisting.
- Okay, I'm sick of these fucking muto-jerks!" I protested, standing up, facing the killer.

Understandably, he was quite unimpress.

"And how do you think... Oh my god, are you the real..." But he couldn't finish as I poured my bottle on his hands.

"Run!"
And so did I.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 21 Oct 2021, 15:58
No need to tell him that twice : he was quick to scram right after his savior, not feeling very heroic himself (and also, burned eyebrows aren't very hot nowadays). The villain did send other fireballs though, but it was mayhem all around. Let's hope that won't fuel the villain's vindicative character.

Spidey, with this scrawny figure, is used to running, so he catches up pretty quickly to the red ranger. "You know, that was a good idea." He said breathless, "running will help you more than drinking that diet-free water." He found that absolutely pertinent to say. He shouldn't have talked though, because he has a side stitch coming up now.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 21 Oct 2021, 17:09
What idea? I didn't have any one. I was just doing stuff. Like running. It was pure instinct, not anything else. Another villain came past us, a flying one. He didn't really noticed us as he seemed to search for something. I could only hear him mumbling:

"Stupid treasure hunt..."

But it wasn't long until we ended up in a pedestrian jam. The amusement park being on a pier, there wasn't a lot of exit.
"Wait... The staff area may lead to the side stairs, then to the beach..."
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 21 Oct 2021, 23:25
Barry was soon out of breath, so he had to take off his mask. And the world seemed suddenly clearer for him - and also much more terrifying somehow. Also. Wtf, he knows that guy.
"Hey. Aren't you.... "
Damn, how could he not recognize him - his geek pride is hurt forever. This guy, he was the real deal. Much like that other villain that tried to grill them earlier. He starts to feel uneasy because of the crowd. "You know, maybe we shouldn't wait here until we get shish-kebabed." If he was a villain, he'd go where the crowd goes - it's much more satisfying to hit different birds with one fireball.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 23 Oct 2021, 20:31
What? I didn't really linstened to the young-old Spiderman (what's the deal with the white hair, nowadays, anyway?) for I was intently focused on grabing a handful of caramelized pop-corn while I still could.

But when I heard some fire-ish sounds in background, I decided it was time to take my chance through the carrousels and rides.
"We should hide in these, we're too exposed."

And I started to walk, munching my snack.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 23 Oct 2021, 21:29
On one hand, he doesn't like to be told what to do (obviously, the best place to hide is the Mirror Labyrinth attraction, it's what the comics taught him). On the other hand, if he leaves, will he have another chance to interact with the hero of his younger days? (well, to be honest, he was more a fan of Green Force, but). He decides to follow him, because he has to mend his geek pride a bit. "Uh... by the way... that was crazy...thanks for saving me earlier."
When he arrives near the attraction, he rapidly hides because he sees two mean-looking figures. They start talking about a certain treasure hunt. "They didn't find the rock yet ?!"

Dernière édition par Reck le Lun 25 Oct 2021, 11:35, édité 1 fois (Raison : TTRACTION)
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionDim 24 Oct 2021, 21:23
There were too many mirrors in that carrousel. I surely hoped they were magnifying ones.
"Yeah, ironic, isn't it? When you fake saving people in front of the camera, you get money and fame, but when you save people for real, you almost end up in jug. That's why I'm almost sure that bald cripple guy's team are pretending: they got a manor instead of an unhealthy condo."

I droped my last pop-corns in disgust of my reflection's shape and hid with the boy.
"Damn, some more."
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionLun 25 Oct 2021, 14:12
Barry was still processing what the old man told him. What? Projecting much ? Well, technically, they were villains so...  pretending or not, they could just do whatever the hell they wanted - at least, that's how he envisions his future dream job.
"They did find a rock, but it wasn't the one that was promised by the intel."
"Fuck. I knew we shouldn't have believed that crippled guy."
"He wasn't our only source. It's probable that someone else already found it though..."
He then sees them scram when two wannabe-heroes were coming after them. "Huh. So you think these got manors too ?"
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionLun 25 Oct 2021, 18:02
So, they were searching for a rock, then? What was the connexion with the treasure hunt? But then, two other guys came. Team Xavier or Magneto? Unrelevant, they were all the same anyway.
"Well, they talked about a cripple dude, so they're obviously from the X-men." I whispered.

And I tried to slink away. But suddenly, the entire park got switched on, carroussel included.
"Hey, who are you!
- Oh no...
"
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionLun 25 Oct 2021, 20:56
Barry had his doubts, but vocalizing them won't do much good in improving their situation.
Especially not now when they were... under the spotlight, so to speak.
Instead of crouching more, he stands up and puffs his chest more, time to try his deception skill (5/10). "What do you think we're doing, you dumbdumb. We're searching for the rock."
"...who the fuck are you ?"
"I'm Spidey, and this is Red. Now if you don't mind..."
"I do fucking mind, I never saw both of your faces during the reunion. And how do you know about the rock ?"
"Oh jeez. Hope you have a luckier dice throw than me, old...sir."
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 28 Oct 2021, 00:38
Thanks Jesus I had the reflex of putting my mask back. Otherwise, they'd definitely have seen my wide-goggling eyes when the boy said what he said. Gotta admit, it was a seriously ballsy move. But the minions didn't seem to accept our defense, though they were considering the intel.

"Okay, I know everyone is on the edge right now, but please let's focus. I don't mean to be bossy, but we don't have a lot of time on our side.
- You're right. Come with us, then.
"

Oh God...
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionVen 29 Oct 2021, 15:17
Red Ranger is such a sub, thought Barry. But being accompanied by his younger-days-hero at least seems to give him confidence (or illusion of safety) to face the challenges. "Alright, alright, if you insist. We'll come with you. But don't blame us when you'll get in trouble later." Then he sigh and looks at the sky dramatically, his hand on his hips. "Darn, do you know how many hectares there is to cover in here? I told them we needed either more men or someone smart enough to understand the treasure hunt riddle."
Barry does hope there is a riddle somewhere. But... (3/10)
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMar 02 Nov 2021, 09:49
But there ain't no riddle, just goofy games that mostly involved buying tickets and stuff.
"Don't worry, guys: I've put someone fitted for the gig." Said the vilain (damn, he was ripped!), pointing out his buddy who just completed: "I can sniff out every kind of metal. And safes are molded in peculiar proportion of them."

And we started to walk.

"Have any power? Or plan?" I whispered to my neighbor.
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMar 02 Nov 2021, 16:57
What? How precious is this rock for it to be in a safe? Barry hears his neighbor whisper and doesn't reply directly. He doesn't like to admit that he is powerless. After all, it's not the total truth (according to him). His powers are just dormant, waiting to be manifested (again, according to him).
"I don't think we're in that much trouble, they just want their rock. Let them have it, and we'll escape when they're distracted." He's actually not sure why they have to kidnap them for this, but eh, minions gotta minion.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionVen 05 Nov 2021, 10:53
I noded. It was the only way. And yet... I had this terrible taste in my mouth, remembering that time not so long ago we wanted to be real heros with the guys. Blue Force was always the bravest.

I say "You got it."
I Think: Pussies.

The doggy-dude wasn't kidding. The guy's litteraly sniffing the air like a hound.
"It's close."

I think: wouldn't that be easier to win the godamn rock? Or take it during the presentation?

And finally we stoped. Before the ghost train.
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne