>
HautBas
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Welcome to the family!

Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeYeva, 26Larae, 423Katja, 26Raïssa, 16Moira, 72Robin, 40Eibhlín, 39
Nano. MondeNano. MondeChimèresAdPX-MenChimèresAdPX-MenLockwood
AvatarAvatar‘Yeva'‘Larae'‘Katja'‘Raïssa'‘Moira'RobinSetesh
Super Nanite
Mey
Crédit avatar : anndr sur Deviantart
OnlineEn ligne
Welcome to the family!Ven 16 Aoû 2019, 23:30
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : Privé
- Type de RP : FB début 2007, arrivée de Katja dans la Confrérie
- Tour de jeu : Mey - Sip
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : Comme un express
- Sauts de tours : Express
- Autre : English, b/c it's NY City!

This is too good to be true, I must be dreaming. For the umpteenth time since she had passed the door, Katja felt the urge to pinch herself. Just to check if what she was seeing was really true.

At first, she had thought that it was all either a mistake or a joke of very poor taste. Why else would she have been brought to a skyscraper that apparently belonged to a concern named "Spark" (judging by the huge letters displayed on it)? But as soon as she had walked into the lobby, she had known that she did, indeed, belong here more than anywhere else. Only one look had already revealed people with tails, wings, claws, fangs, fur, an odd skin tone or whatnot. And they didn't bother to hide any of it. They didn't have to.

She'd received a quick tour of the main places in the building and some explanations about the ones who inhabited it ("The Brotherhood is a family, sister.") It had sounded a bit like a weird cult, except it wasn't one. The more she saw, the more she understood that those people were really like a family. In time, they might even become a second family for her!

That was all a couple of days earlier, but the awe and the thrill of discovery hadn't worn off yet. She'd found a couch in the lobby where she wouldn't be in anyone's way and for now she was content with just watching as people came and went, unashamed of looking different – proud even. She was starting to feel truly at ease. Enough to take off her scarf and let her neck markings show. For now they were an inconspicuous dark green, but who knew how long that would last?

Welcome to the family! - Page 3 Fan_ch10
Welcome to the family! - Page 3 Blason-Touristonanite2
Welcome to the family! - Page 3 J4v0

Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeYeva, 26Larae, 423Katja, 26Raïssa, 16Moira, 72Robin, 40Eibhlín, 39
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 13:02
"Neither: I got it from my parents. I work as a lifeguard during Summer, but the pay is ridiculous." It barely paid for her subscription in the same swimming pool where she worked, so at this time of the year it was already spent. She'd considered offering remedial lessons for high school students, then decided that it was better to first finish at least her first year of university before adding things on her plate throughout the year.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 13:08
Oh, you still see your parents? And you get money from them? Another twist. Note that she didn't exactly scream "I'm a fucking mutant!". She had a necklace that changed colors. Wear a turtleneck and it's out of sight, out of mind.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 13:15
She mentally kicked herself. Of course family would be a sore spot for most people in the Brotherhood. No wonder they called their fellow mutants their family, rather than their blood relatives. Well, it was too late to take back what she'd said, so the only way out was forward. "Id do. They're the ones who made the family move here." Perhaps it was a little self-centred that she didn't return the question, but she didn't want to rub salt into the wound.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 13:38
He wasn't hurt. Dalton couldn't care less about his biological parents (or that's what he told himself at least). How did they handle the news? Not hard to guess what news Dalton was referring to. It was obviously her mutation. Clearly not all parents reacted the same way.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 13:55
The memory triggered by his question made her smile. "Better than I did. I completely freaked out at first, I didn't have a clue what was going on, all I could see was that my hair was going crazy. My mom's the first who caught on." Except he had no way of knowing what she was talking about. "It changes colour too. That is, it would if it wasn't dyed. Completely random and unpredictable." She kept her voice soft, because she wasn't used to discussing that topic somewhere anyone could overhear it.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 14:20
Seriously? He stared at her hair as if it would magically change colors. When is the last time you dyed it? As in: when will we be able to see your natural self come out? He wasn't really in the mood to talk about supportive parents. It was concept that was a bit hard to imagine.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 14:48
"About two weeks ago. Last time I waited to long and it got me in trouble." His mutation was obvious enough, he probably knew what kind of trouble she meant. She had to think a little about how she should word the next thing she wanted to say. "But I also made some interesting encounters because of it, so I guess there's a silver lining."

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 14:52
Like what? That how Rousette found you? Only one more person in line before their turn. Dalton was already half-glancing at the panels on top of the counter to see what he'd order, even though he knew the menu by heart and nearly always ordered the same thing.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 14:56
"Bingo." She had no idea how open she was supposed to be about the Brotherhood when she was out in the open, so she kept things vague. "It sounds awfully damsel-in-distress-ish and I hate that, but... yes."

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 15:18
There's not a million ways it can go, he said. I have pretty much the same story. He leaned on the counter as soon as it was free and greeted the man that appeared out of the kitchen with a grin. "Joe" (if that really was his name) wore a full belly and a mustache that almost fitted the cliché description of an Italian pizzeria owner. Nevermind the fact that this was a burger joint. Hey Joe. I'll have The Sloppy Jack.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 15:27
Woops, she should've looked at the menu while they were waiting. She glanced at it and quickly found a burger that looked good. "And a Broadway for me, please."

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 15:51
Thankfully Joe was a quick cook. They didn't have to wait for their burgers very long. Joe added them to their empty platters with a serving of fries each. You know where the soda is. Yep. He took the platter and headed towards the only remaining empty table. Some things are too important to teleport.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 16:06
By now, she was starving, so she was really glad that the service was quick. Hamburger: check. Fries: check. Soda: check. That was the kind of meal she'd associated with the USA when her father had first told the family that they would be moving to New York. "If it wasn't so important, you'd just teleport it in public?" Yes, by now she understood that he didn't mind showing that he was a mutant. But no one was used to things appearing and disappearing, so chances were that he'd freak people out if he made stuff do just that.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 16:43
Of course, he said while putting a few fries in his mouth. Queenie had taught him manners, but he hadn't seen her in over a year now. You can unlearn those habits. Why not?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 17:03
She took a bite of her burger before she answered the question. "Because without a warning it can be pretty surprising to see something appear or disappear? I'd probably think I'm going mad if I didn't know that you're the one doing it." She wasn't making a difference between mutant and non-mutant there. Hell, she was a mutant and that didn't mean she was used to simple rules of physics being casually cast aside.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 17:23
I don't wanna hold back what I can do because it might frighten fragile old ladies—hello Yeva—My entire appearance frightens most. Does that mean I should never go out? He slurped from his coke noisily, expecting an honest answer. This had clearly been a conversation he'd had several times before.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 17:50
Again, he had a point. She'd been so focused on the whole "objects popping in and out of view"-thing, that she'd overlooked something that was pretty obvious: his appearance. Funny how easily she'd accepted purple as a skin tone, but couldn't wrap her mind around teleportation. Perhaps because it was normal that a gene affected someone's appearance, but she had no idea how it could bend the laws of physics outside of that person. "Fair point." She was silent for a moment while she munched on her burger, then curiosity sparked again in her eyes. "If soda wasn't so important, could you, theoretically, teleport the soda and leave the can in place or vice versa?"

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 18:02
Never tried it before. I suppose it should be possible in theory? Teleporting random objects had already been a feat, and he hadn't exactly been allowed to teleport a lot in his previous home. When the apartment is only New York-sized, destruction tends to follow. My turn. Has anyone ever used the "you take my breath away" line on you?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 18:18
The pranking potential of only teleporting the liquid and making it pop somewhere else was not to be underestimated, but Katja didn't get a chance to continue that line of thought. Instead, Dalton's next question made her laugh. "Nope, but I admit that there is a pun possible there."

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 18:29
Eh, just one or two. He didn't wipe his smirk away. Your turn, now that we're playing 21 questions. I have no secrets. Anything goes. He already has his next question lined up.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 18:36
Oh, so now they were playing? Ok, not that she minded. She wasn't ready, though, so her next question was a bit lame. "When you get sunburnt, what colour is it?" Darker purple was way too straightforward for someone whose hair sometimes looked like a bad '80s video clip. Or did he even get sunburnt? Or did his mutation make him immune?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 18:41
I've not gotten sunburned yet. Was always covered up as a kid. Even in the heat of summer. He had not been comfortable enough with his own body his first summer at the Brotherhood. Although the scarf and hat had been dumped, he still wore long sleeves throughout July and August. Something to discover then. His turn! D'you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend? His burger was all gone now. Thankfully he still had some fries to satiate his hunger. And a few more that he teleported from Katja's platter to his.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 18:50
Right, ninja outfit. Of course that would be an excellent defence against sunburn and... Wait, first the pickup line, now this question. Was he hitting on her or was he always that interested in the romantic life of others? "Nope." She took a few fries before they all disappeared to Dalton's platter while she picked her next question. "What's your favourite part of town?"

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 19:03
I have lots of favorite spots. It kinda depends what I'm going for. I mostly have future favorite spots. Can't enter yet on the account of me not being 21 and all. Bars. He was talking about bars. He'd tried to fake his age before, but they always caught on for some reason. He was still struggling to understand what screamed "teenager" about him. Can't be your mutation that stopped you from getting a partner. Ah, that's what he was getting at. I thought girls all dreamed of that kind of shit.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 20:59
Oh come on, there were so many places he could go in this city and he picked the ones he couldn't enter yet? The spirit of contradiction had struck again. No time to point it out, though, because on he went to his next question. She was torn between asking why her sentimental life was so fascinating and just where he'd heard that it was such a big deal for "girls" (the one who'd started the topic in the first place not even being the girl in their duo). She opted for a less direct approach, though. "Were those statements or questions?"

Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne