Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Welcome to the family!

Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeYeva, 26Larae, 423Katja, 26Raïssa, 16Moira, 72Robin, 40Eibhlín, 39
Nano. MondeNano. MondeChimèresAdPX-MenChimèresAdPX-MenLockwood
AvatarAvatar‘Yeva'‘Larae'‘Katja'‘Raïssa'‘Moira'RobinSetesh
Super Nanite
Mey
Crédit avatar : anndr sur Deviantart
OnlineEn ligne
Welcome to the family!Ven 16 Aoû 2019, 23:30
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : Privé
- Type de RP : FB début 2007, arrivée de Katja dans la Confrérie
- Tour de jeu : Mey - Sip
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : Comme un express
- Sauts de tours : Express
- Autre : English, b/c it's NY City!

This is too good to be true, I must be dreaming. For the umpteenth time since she had passed the door, Katja felt the urge to pinch herself. Just to check if what she was seeing was really true.

At first, she had thought that it was all either a mistake or a joke of very poor taste. Why else would she have been brought to a skyscraper that apparently belonged to a concern named "Spark" (judging by the huge letters displayed on it)? But as soon as she had walked into the lobby, she had known that she did, indeed, belong here more than anywhere else. Only one look had already revealed people with tails, wings, claws, fangs, fur, an odd skin tone or whatnot. And they didn't bother to hide any of it. They didn't have to.

She'd received a quick tour of the main places in the building and some explanations about the ones who inhabited it ("The Brotherhood is a family, sister.") It had sounded a bit like a weird cult, except it wasn't one. The more she saw, the more she understood that those people were really like a family. In time, they might even become a second family for her!

That was all a couple of days earlier, but the awe and the thrill of discovery hadn't worn off yet. She'd found a couch in the lobby where she wouldn't be in anyone's way and for now she was content with just watching as people came and went, unashamed of looking different – proud even. She was starting to feel truly at ease. Enough to take off her scarf and let her neck markings show. For now they were an inconspicuous dark green, but who knew how long that would last?

Welcome to the family! - Page 4 Fan_ch10
Welcome to the family! - Page 4 Blason-Touristonanite2
Welcome to the family! - Page 4 J4v0

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:06
He waved his index finger at her as if he were an old man saying "oh you clever girl!". Point taken. What point? Only Dalton knows. Probably something along the line of "relationship questions are off-limits". Are you gonna stay at the Tower or do you still live with your parents? That was a question.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeYeva, 26Larae, 423Katja, 26Raïssa, 16Moira, 72Robin, 40Eibhlín, 39
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:16
Oh, now for a more creative question. "I kinda like the Tower. I think I'll stay there if I can get a room." She had no idea how, so that needed to be figured out at some later point. By now, most of her burger had disappeared and the rest would soon know the same fate. "Have you lived in New York your whole life or do you come from somewhere else?" Her guess was that he was a New Yorker, but maybe he was just good at giving that impression.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:22
New Yorker born and raised, he said proudly. Or I consider myself as such, at least. Maybe the "biologicals" were from Canada or, worse, Florida. Canada's closer to the New York border, though. Might've crossed juuuust so they could dump me in the Big Apple. Who knows. He shrugged again. All his fries were gone and he was too lazy to get a refill on his coke. Did Katja still have a few fries left to steal?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:32
"Pretty foreseeing: that way you had no problems to reach the Tower. Or you were meant to." Not that she really believed in fate, predestination or anything like that. She liked to believe that she could influence the course of her own life, thank you very much. She could have asked about who raised him, but nope. Those were too unsteady grounds to tread with someone she'd only just met. Instead, she caught a glance in the direction of her platter. She picked a fry, then pushed what remained towards Dalton. "Help yourself if you're still hungry." He hadn't been kidding when he'd talked about a fat burger: those things were huge.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:40
Hooray! A girl that understood that a guy needed food to sustain himself. More food, I mean. He happily pulled the tray towards himself, eating what remained of her leftover fries. So how were those burgers? Pretty damn good, amirite?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:44
The look of sheer joy on his face was worth sacrificing a few fries, especially since she wouldn't have had any room left for them. "Can't say I've tested all the burgers in town, but those were the best I've had so far." Not being in a place packed with tourists had probably helped to enjoy her meal, too.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:48
Glad to be the one responsible for this culinary discovery. He stuffed a few more fried into his face (to say it politely) then thought of one more question to ask. Hey, alright, he attempted to finish chewing first, I can totally show you what rooms are free tonight if you need help picking out an office? But later, though. I gotta meet-up with some of our brothers and sisters at 2 PM.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:56
"That would be great, I have no idea where to begin." Did he say 2 PM? Oops, maybe she should get going too. "I need to work on a group project this afternoon, so tonight would be perfect." Plus, that would leave her time to pick up a couple of things she'd move from her current room to the Tower and to let her family know so they wouldn't report her as suddenly missing.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 21:59
It's a date. He got up. The tray was empty, after all. In a non-romantic way, obviously. Was the "obviously" too much? He hadn't meant to specify, but since she was a foreigner, maybe she didn't get all idioms yet. Better safe than sorry, right? What way do you need to go?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 22:09
"Room-picking date", she agreed laughing as she got up and picked up her tray. "I'm going to Washington Square, you?" Not exactly that close to where they were, but hey, that's what the underground was for.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 22:28
Other direction. I would've offered to walk with you but that's kind of a big detour. No use picking up his tray. He simply teleported it to where the rest was stacked. Unfortunately, it appeared a bit too high and landed roughly on top. The entire stack clattered to the ground. What did I tell you about using that shit in here ?! a voice cried out from the kitchen. Dalton had the decency to look guilty. Whoops ?

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 22:36
"No worries, I'm reasonably sure I'll find my way." The definitive giveaway that Dalton was a regular customer of this place came when his teleportation wasn't quite as accurate as he might have wanted. Instead of a "whatthefuckjusthappened" kind of reaction, all he got was getting told off about messing around with his abilities. Katja hid her grin by walking towards the place where the stack had once been to put down her own tray.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 22:41
Don't let me hold you up then. He gestured to the trays that lay at his feet. Someone would have to pick these up. And someone would not do it by using their abilities (for once). Teleporting one thing was easy-peasy. Trying to teleport several in a neat and orderly manner was impossible. He wasn't one of Sleeping Beauty's fairy godmothers.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 22:50
"Two will go faster than one." And she proceeded to prove her point by helping him put the fallen stuff back where it belonged. Soon they were outside and ready to go their separate ways. "Well, thanks for the burgers and the help. I'll see you tonight."

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 23:03
Sure. Do you need my phone number or something? I know I'm not the only colorful thing around there, but the Tower is still a big place. And it's so easy to get distracted. He didn't wait for her answer; his phone was already out in his hand, ready to send her a quick text message.

X-Men
Mey

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Mey
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 23:06
"Right, good idea." She fumbled in the pocket of her jacket and grabbed her phone. A few presses on a few buttons later, her phone number was displayed on the screen for him to read.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Welcome to the family!Dim 18 Aoû 2019, 23:13
He shook his cell with a corner smile. Perfect. And just like that the phone disappeared again, teleported back into his pocket (because that is such a hard thing to do physically, huh?). See you later then, Kat. He saluted her casually, two fingers pressed to his head and swung up slightly, then turned around and walked away whistling.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne