>
HautBas
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

A Museum of Splendor and Curiosities

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (2 votes)
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : ouvert aux incrustations surprises - c'est la Faille !
- Tour de jeu : Sip - n°2 - n°3
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : une semaine
- Sauts de tours : 1
- Autre : RP anglais ! Only English here, guys What a Face

One only had to follow the signs to find A Museum of Splendor and Curiosities. They showed up at the most random of places. Navi, for example, had found one embedded right on his doorstep. The wood looked new, as if it had just been carved out of a tree. Curious, the mage told himself as he bent forward to read the inscription.

*** VISIT "A Museum of Splendor and Curiosities" TODAY ***

Hello, lucky visitor #1. You are hereby cordially invited to The Museum.
Please follow the signs to reach our illustrious entrance and enjoy the amenities.

Curious indeed. He stroked his invisible beard (Navi had no beard and has never had one — he simply enjoyed giving the impression to be deeply absorbed in thought). Well, I ought to do as it says, no ? He had also picked up the nasty habit of speaking to himself. (It's the loneliness, you see.)

Navi quickly grabbed a bunch of items that he stored into his travel bag (a mage never leaves without his potions), then set off on the path towards the so-called Museum. The first sign had not lied : the entrance was easy enough to find. One simply had to follow the signs. He glanced at the mysterious white manor and casually entered through the single red entry door.

Dernière édition par Siparti le Mar 21 Avr 2020, 12:45, édité 1 fois

X-Men

Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeCayden Cholena (18)Anoushka (8)Raz'Sha (35)Mikhaïl (30)Viholvärakuuna (777)Rosario (26)Kishareera (15)Nuwarëliya (37)Leif (28)Faélàn (70)
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenChimAPChim AdPX-MenAPAdPZomzomPico.Lockwood
AvatarAvatarCaydenAnouRazMichaViholväSarioKishaElyLeiffaelan
Maître Nanite
Silivren
Crédit avatar : kipine.deviantart.com
OnlineEn ligne
"Oh, I'm so, so, so sorry, Miss!" Cayden was shameful : the result for food was not good. "My paintings are natural, do not worry." He put it enough on his wings to think about this. Suddenly the purple-haired man employed to change the painting-food to comestible food. Cayden was open-mouthed : this was real magic! He was really dreaming. Wait! He had used magic! His googly eyes fixed his pencil. "Very strange ... Again."

Couleurs:

A Museum of Splendor and Curiosities - Page 2 Com_na13
A Museum of Splendor and Curiosities - Page 2 Blason-Touristonanite2
A Museum of Splendor and Curiosities - Page 2 Roux10
Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiegfried, 27 ansSky, 31 ansSaukko, 27 ansDjana, 31 ansKhael, 23 ansPeter, 17 ansDimitri, 26 ansNati, 19 ans
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-menX-menZombielandAlpha PerduAdPChimèresChimèreBruxia
AvatarAvatarSiegfriedSkySaukkoDjanaKhaelPeterDimaNati
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
Crédit avatar : Stanouche
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Spoiler:

She took another careful bite, smirking at the correct taste. Yes, it's better, indeed. She ate a good quarter of the food before sighing of relieving. Damn good. I was starving... She took another look around, more calm now she was fed. Still not resolving our problem of going out of there... And walking will probably not lead us anywhere. Don't you think... Wizard? I must expect... As strange as it seem.

Et au fait, c'est "Djerin" et pas "Djérin" (Même si le é se prononce, il ne s'écrit pas)
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

Why do you think walking won't help? Navi wondered. This Octopus Lady sure was pessimistic. Have you been here before? Or somewhere like it? He turned to the Bird Boy. Have you? He couldn't recall ever having seen a birdboy like him before. Dragons were plentiful in Heavensaw, but birdboys? No Sir! He looked like a magical experiment gone wrong (like many often do).

X-Men
Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeCayden Cholena (18)Anoushka (8)Raz'Sha (35)Mikhaïl (30)Viholvärakuuna (777)Rosario (26)Kishareera (15)Nuwarëliya (37)Leif (28)Faélàn (70)
Maître Nanite
Silivren
OnlineEn ligne
"No, never." answered Cayden with a shy voice. "This place, these powers... all this are very strange for me." He had eaten a little part of the meal created by the magic of Navi but he was too nervous to eat more. "But I think to fly... euh... walk is a good idea. The meadow can't be infinate. There maybe are a other house or people or... something or somebody."

Couleurs:

Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiegfried, 27 ansSky, 31 ansSaukko, 27 ansDjana, 31 ansKhael, 23 ansPeter, 17 ansDimitri, 26 ansNati, 19 ans
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
OnlineEn ligne
Spoiler:

Or we will just walk in circle in a pocket universe of a few meters squares... But it's not like I've a better proposition. She grunted as she began to walk in a random direction. But don't come to me complaining I didn't warned you. I'm sure the way out isn't that simple. It's more probably a big trap... Disliking to walk for a long time, she used her tentacles to do so, making them wave on the ground.

Et au fait, c'est "Djerin" et pas "Djérin" (Même si le é se prononce, il ne s'écrit pas)
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

You're very suspicious of the world, aren't you? Navi said as he followed OctopusLady to... who-knows-where. What happened to you? Childhood trauma? pleased as punch

X-Men
Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Maître Nanite
Silivren
OnlineEn ligne
"We will lost nothing walking here, no ?" Cayden asked with a little voice. His timidity was returned with a great speed. To walk was howewer a difficult act for him. His claws scraped and hooked on the land and he stumbled several times. Even if his wings were bustling, he didn't dare to fly because his two companions were stucked on the ground. "I... I think that there is... something to find... somewhere." he murmured with a shy optimist.

Couleurs:

Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
OnlineEn ligne
So why don't you fly to scout it? So we will know if there is anything around worth walking toward it... Instead of just thinking, you should try doing! She moved away in a grunt, deliberately ignoring the human's question. As she should answer something like that. Fuck you human.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

Was Navi the only person able to walk like a normal person? OctopusLady didn't seem too bothered with the fact that she wasn't using her legs, but Birdman clearly felt very awkward about it. When OctopusLady offered an easy solution to the boy's problem, Navi jumped on it. Yes! He encouraged him, elated. Great idea. Use those wings for the greater good, boy.

X-Men
Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Maître Nanite
Silivren
OnlineEn ligne
Alone ? He swallowed but nodded and opened his large and big wings ; they were biggest than twice its size. He flew toward the blue sky than sparkled like a sapphire with a thousand reflections ; red feathers and brown claws. The meadow was spread again and again and Cayden didn't know where search... something (?). The wind was wearing his wings and he hovered effortlessly. And suddenly a enormous city appeared as a mirage in the hot desert. Scared by this emergence, Cayden turned around to narrate his find.

Couleurs:

Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
OnlineEn ligne
Djana blinked with both eyes when the shreek explained chat he saw. A city? Out of nowhere? Without any other sign of civilization around? Even in a dream or a painting this sounded nonsensical. Well... Without a better plan, I suppose it cost nothing to walk there. Lead us young chicken! Grant me your knowledge and I'll lend you my strength and my speed.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

And my magic! Navi excitedly proclaimed. No one had asked him but he felt it should be mentioned. He knew a few spells that could definitely make up for the strength or speed the OctopusLady claimed to have. And so they started walking. Tell me, what did the city look like? Could you describe it? (Also I apologize. I didn't know you were a chicken. I assumed you were some type of bird.)

X-Men
Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Maître Nanite
Silivren
OnlineEn ligne
Cayden looked them one by one with suprised eyes (strenght, speed and magic for what ?). "I don't a chicken, Miss, but a red cardinal." he seriously indicated. His hand pointed the horizon to the northwest. "The city is there. It's enormous and magnifient. Really ! Golden roofs. Marble houses. Exotic gardens. It shines under the sun ! And it touchs the clouds !" The young man was speaking with the enthusiasm of an artist in front of a masterpiece.

Couleurs:

Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
OnlineEn ligne
Smirking at the mentioning of magic, Djana raised an eyebrow, a jaded look on her face. Sound like a regular city to me.... The garden are a plus, sure, but, except that... I don't get why you seem so impressed... Maybe they were from some deep countryside where they never saw a megalopolis... Kinda sad.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

That sounds like a regular city to you? It was Navi's turn to raise his eyebrows. It sounds grand to me. A city with golden rooftops that reaches the sky? Why, there must be riches beyond compare there! And that was great news. Rich cities often had an abundance of craftsmen, especially the kind that made jewelry and clothes. The rich loved spending their coin on frivolities, after all. The rich... and Navi!

X-Men
Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Maître Nanite
Silivren
OnlineEn ligne
"I never see a town like this great and big and golden city, even New York." indicated Cayden with a naive voice. This city ravished his artist mind and this fingers-claws itched him ; they wanted to paint ! His wings opened wid and he took off with a big smile. "Come on ! I will guide you !"

Couleurs:

Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
OnlineEn ligne
She looked them going away with an expression beyond shock. Clodhoppers... Just out of their countrysides... Dammit. In a sigh of exasperation, she followed them. Her tentacles waving on the ground made her faster than the human, catching him up quickly. So.... You're not really familiar with skyscrapers... Aren't you? Never got out of your home village? Must be exciting to be discovering the world, isn't it?

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

What is a skyscraper? Navi certainly hadn't heard of it before. He didn't even have a home village, to be honest. The tallest building he ever saw was Shinokigee's palace and it wasn't golden. Listen, Navi shrugged, it doesn't matter whether that city is impressive-looking or not. Not really. What matters is that there's always people in a city, and people are more likely to help us out than blades of grass. Don't you agree?

X-Men
Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Maître Nanite
Silivren
OnlineEn ligne
"New York has skyscrapers." he indicated hovering over them. "But their aren't as big and golden as this city. It are very - VERY - enormous !" The first golden tips appeared on the horizon but there was still a long way to go before reaching the city. "I hope this people are nice..." murmured Cayden with a little and worried voice.

Couleurs:

Djerin Rashkae

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Djerin
Djerin Rashkae
OnlineEn ligne
Djana groaned, a bit tense. I hope there simply are people here.... And a way of transportation. This place is.... Disturbing. The city appeared. Yeah, just as I said. Big, but I saw bigger. Not a lot of times to be honest, but showing a bit of confidence could help being taken seriously.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Correction pour Djerin:

It will take more than a sky-high tower to impress the likes of you, then? That makes sense. Octopus ladies had probably seen stranger things. She had tentacles for heaven's sake.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne