>
HautBas
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Nanny's Nursery

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Nanny's NurseryMar 19 Fév 2019, 20:29
Réputation du message : 100% (2 votes)
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Tour de jeu : Sip - ? - ? (Triple S !)
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : une semaine
- Sauts de tours : 1
- Autre : we speak English here (+ 20 cookies à vous deux king )

Dalton tried to argue multiple times that 8 is way too old to have a babysitter.

He tried getting his point across calmly, relying on the pure logic of it. If he can read and apply the instructions on microwave dinners, make his own food and walk to school by himself, then it follows he can definitely spend an entire day alone. This didn't work. He tried to convince his mother rationally, with a carefully crafted PowerPoint presentation filled with bullet points and colorful slides. This didn't work either. He tried to beg. Major failure. He even tried his hand at threats: "IF YOU MAKE ME GO, I'LL BE HORRIBLE AND THEY'LL THROW ME OUT." This was definitely counterproductive.

Here he was, 24 hours later, in his full 8-year-old glory. Queenie had dropped him off about half an hour ago, and Dalton still hadn't settled in. He was still cross at her for having dumped him here unceremoniously and it showed on his small, grumpy, purple face. Everything was small and childish in the nursery. Clearly these toys were made with smaller children in mind. 8-year-olds had no business being here, he maintained.

Dalton was still pouting in his corner, actively ignoring the robot-Nanny that was supposed to take care of them (of him !), when the bell above the door rang, announcing the arrival of another child.

Dernière édition par Siparti le Jeu 08 Oct 2020, 12:18, édité 2 fois

X-Men

Silivren

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeCayden Cholena (18)Anoushka (8)Raz'Sha (35)Mikhaïl (30)Viholvärakuuna (777)Rosario (26)Kishareera (15)Nuwarëliya (37)Leif (28)Faélàn (70)
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenChimAPChim AdPX-MenAPAdPZomzomPico.Lockwood
AvatarAvatarCaydenAnouRazMichaViholväSarioKishaElyLeiffaelan
Maître Nanite
Silivren
Crédit avatar : kipine.deviantart.com
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Nanny's NurserySam 24 Aoû 2019, 17:35
"I did noo say shit." His lie didn't last long. "O' yees, I did say shit. Shit, again. Oops.. s'rry." Baby Raz smiled with his little (too cute) fangs. A canine teeth was lost and he knew that was pretty. Mostly with the purr and the kitten's eyes. "I'm c'ming with you ! Suga' Powa ! And choc'late and bu'er and flou and... salt ? Why salt ? Thare suga ! Salt isn't good. Salt is a shi.... euuuh.... is no good." And he smiled again.

Traduction:

Couleurs:

Nanny's Nursery - Page 2 Com_na13
Nanny's Nursery - Page 2 Blason-Touristonanite2
Nanny's Nursery - Page 2 Roux10
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Nanny's NurseryLun 26 Aoû 2019, 12:50
Dalton folded the bills into his pocket. Shopping with this little shit. What could go wrong? Salt is necessary for the balance apparently. Not too much though. Don't wanna lose the sweetness. He knew this because Queenie binged those cooking shows on PBS. He also knew way too much about classic pairings. Like pork and fennel. Tarragon and chicken. Steak and mushrooms. Let's go, cub.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne