>
HautBas
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
A lake. I responded, unfazed. Getting used to him now. I turn the map around, hoping to find other informations but I found nothing. ...Well let's go for the lake I guess.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
That seems about right. The beach would probably have a lot of people. How far is it, on foot ? He seems to be able to read maps pretty well. I've never had to learn how to read paper maps with AI and GPS systems. Why bother when you can literally ask the droid to do it for you ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Is GPS written all over forhead or something ? I don't know man. I take another look and take the map with me. Not as far as the beach at least. So we came from here... this is the north... right ? I take the lead without taking my eyes off the map. It's night, but there's a lot of lights on the road, so we got that going for us at least.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Ah mierda. No... GPS is definitely not written on his forehead. I keep asking him stupid questions. Maybe I should go back to not speaking. It seemed to work better for me. Just shut up. Be silent. Quiet. Follow and don't ask questions. That's something mom taught me. So... I follow. And I don't ask questions.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
We're off the highway now, but there's no lights ahead on the road we have to take. Gotta admit, I'm not a fan of darkness since that episode on the haunted mension... I stop. Huh, we better go to the lake on morning. It's dark and we might get lost. Well ok, I might not be a fan of darkness since that episode of Sponge Bob where's he's lost in deepsea.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
But where do we sleep ? There is nothing in sight. Literally. It's dark. We're on foot. We don't have a flashlight (or do we ?). It wouldn't be the first time I slept under the open sky, but if Serah has another one of his episodes, I'll have trouble finding him around here.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Here, near the the highway. And I sat just there - oh boy it's gonna be unconfortable. I mean, I already slept on the ground but I feel so exposed and defensless here that i'll probably not be able to sleep. I stare at Riot like I'd stare at someone who has a flashlight and doesn't want  to share it. Wait... ... you don't happen to have a flashlight  on you, I guess ? Or on your crazy arm ? As an optional feature or something ?
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I look down at my robotic arm as if it's the first time I've ever seen it, then back at Serah. ... No. I give him an apologetic smile, but it must look crooked and creepy. My arm is the shittiest arm. The only function it has is to move at my command. And even then it manages to screw up and lead a life of its own. Robotics aren't cheap and I'm not rich. Unfortunately. Sorry...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Not like I expected much, I shrug then lean against the structure with my hands behind my head. At least the nightsky is familiar. You know what sucks ? When you don't miss your home even after all the crazyness that you gone throught. Whacha wanna do ? I mean basically we're running away, but you got a place you want to be yeah ?
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I nod gravely, thinking about the question. Home, I think. Right ? That must be the right answer, if there is one. Home is where the heart is people say. I'm pretty sure it's inside my chest, but I'm also pretty sure that I'd be happy to find my bed and my crappy ship and my gross kitchen and my pet and my bed— did I already say bed ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Yeah ? What is it like ? I didn't bother to ask him more before because I thought he was fucked up in the head - turns out we're really in another dimension. I mean either that, or we're both fucked up in the head.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Small. I admit. And cramped. I call it a caravan. It sorta is. But it's actually a ship. It's just mostly grounded so it's more of a house than an actual ship. I decide not to describe it. I already know people tend to find it disgusting from the looks on their faces when they come visit me. Not that a lot of people come visit me, but I tend to get self-imposed unwanted visitors nonetheless. And you ? What's your home like ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Don't have one. Not really. There's this camp but... meh. You gotta wander a lot to not get eaten by the deads. Or killed by a fellow human, y'know. In my... well, dimension.

Dernière édition par Reck le Sam 27 Mai 2017, 01:58, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I get it. There's danger lurking behind every corner in my world too. If it's not the authorities, it's the local criminals that want you dead. And if it's not the people, then it's the weather. Scorching hot suns, heavy sandstorms, droughts... Why did I pick that planet again ?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Oh wow my eyelids are getting heavier. I can hear myself still talking though, even though my consciousness is drifting away. Huh... if I could remember how I got here, I'd know how to go back... right. That's how it's supposed to work. Except I don't wanna go back. So you'd have to work it out by yourself dude...I yawn. Currently sleeping.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Serah.... Serah ? Serah. Serah. Serah. He's... he's not awake anymore, is he ? He's not. He's asleep. I poke his arm to see if he moves but he seems practically dead. Unresponsive. I can hear him breathe though. Not dead. Just asleep. I guess I'll take first watch. Not that we agreed on anyone taking watch, but I felt like it was necessary. I'd feel better if I knew someone was watching over me (I think...), so I decided to watch over him. That's what good travel companions do.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
It was still dark when I woke up. And I took a great amount of time relocating myself. Yo. What's for breakfast. Man I'm hungry and we're in the middle of nowhere.... I look at the road Has any vehicule passed by when I was asleep ?
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I'm... so... sleepy. Serah wouldn't wake up even if I shook him. There was a point where I had to check his pulse just to make sure he was actually alive (he was). It is still dark, but by now I'm so tired that I can't register what he's asking. I meant to answer "I don't know", but with the energy-depleted mumbling that follows, it looks more like "dono".

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
It hit me that maybe he didn't sleep yet. Was he affraid or something ? Come on get some sleep. See ? I'm not always an asshole, Karma. Can you stop picking on me now.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I can ? If there was any emotion left in me, I'd have cried happy tears. Instead, my back dropped to the floor like a block of cement. My body felt heavy. My eyelids even more so. Small Zzzzs started coming out of my mouth. If Karma is a young beautiful lady, I think I dreamt of her.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
It's...wretched. I wish I could find a city where I could start it all over... Like, a job, an appartement, and a girlfriend maybe. A little bit of stability won't kill me at this point... actually I need that shit. But instead I'm stuck here, on the side of the road, in the middle of the night, with an ugly partner.... having an existential crisis. Eh, life doesn't make shit sens.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
The nap didn't last long. Some kind of explosion woke me up. At least that's what it sounded like. There's a cloud of smoke on the horizon. Thankfully it's not in the direction we were heading. I rub my good eye and look around to see if Serah is still around. He could've easily left me, after all. Wouldn't be the first time.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
The explosion was so sudden I peed a little. I mean I was already peeing when it happened, but eh.
I was nowhere near Riot at that moment. The explosion was coming from the Neo-Beach I believe. I grabed the bottle of water I found on the bench of the bus station and headed back where was my campanion. If he woke up he would be able to finish his night on the bench instead of the hard ground. But I doubt it, he seems like the kind who would still sleep like a rock even after that.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Oh, he didn't leave. There he is. There was an explosion, I muttered, as if he hadn't heard it himself. Pretty sure he did. The sentence suggested I wanted to know why. Or what. Or how. But Serah probably didn't have all the answers. He knew as much as I did.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Oh, he isn't sleeping anymore. I noticed. Then I looked again in the direction of the explosion : there was less smoke, we can definetly see that... something... is rising.
The amount of creepypastas I've read in my life hasn't prepared me for this.
Yo is that a motherfucking colossus ?
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne