>
HautBas
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
The police officers are putting me in chains. They accuse me of all kinds of stuff I haven't done. I try to tell 'em but my throat is dry and nothing comes out. The occasional mumbling maybe, but they don't hear it over all the cheering of finally having caught "that fucking psycho pervert". Pervert? Me? I'm confused, but they think I'm angry. They provoke me by saying stuff about my mum and a llama. I don't get it. Luckily Serah's there to help. Wait, Serah's there to help? What a nice guy.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
He releases me. He's out of his mind ? "You're out of your mind ?" I knew it. "I knew it." I knew it all along, that's his real self, huh?! "I'm not going to swallow any more excuses about a dysfunctional arm--" "Shut up just like that, what's your name. " Oh my god, seriously ? I take off his smelly hand from my mouth, urk. "Serah, dosen't ring a bell ? I--" "A bitch name for a bitch face. Now Sarah, go take a look outside and tell me what's happening." I try to kick him in the face but he's freakin quick. "aaAAAH!" He's twisting too hard, "OkokokOK, i'm going to take a look. EASY." He doesn't let go of my arm and pushes me until the end of the alley. "There's cheering and shit, they're sourrounding a moving figure that I can't see from here."
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
That figure is me, I believe. They're pushing me towards the station, presumably to get me into a cell. Officers, no need for such violence. He obviously has no intention to escape, the poor soul. Is Serah talking about me? He sounds really gentle and caring. I knew he was a good guy all along. See, if you stick to your beliefs long enough...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

He releases me and... he walks away like nothing happened. "Oy, my arm almost snapped." He stops. "What's all that about ?" I'm not that mad, see ? Because I knew, deep down, that all of that was just a show. "I'm glad that you showed me your real you, but I still have questions. Where are we ? You DO live here, right ?" I'm rubbing my arm, out of breath ; he just resumes walking away. I'm the one having to follow him now. The irony. "And what's happening over there ?" He clicks his tongue, he isn't as cold-headed as he seems, he tells me that he's going to snap my arm for good if I don't stop annoying him. "Listen--" Aaaand he does break my arm for good. I'm dying, people. Send help asap.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I think he's on my side. I mean, he does agree with the community to put me in a cell (apparently I'm a danger to society?), but he is obviously against the whole police violence thing. The officers relax when he speaks. Serah seems to have quite some influence here. I thought he didn't know where he was, but the way they speak to him... He must be a beloved figure. But I didn't do nothin'... I stammer. They don't hear me, though. Too preoccupied with Serah. He's some kind of holy figure if I see their faces.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Fine, no one is coming. Who cares about me after all...pfff. I drag myself out of the alley and try to ask a dude for direction. yet, for some reasons, she seems to know me. What ? Did Riot talked about me ? DID HE TALKED ABOUT THAT INCIDENT IN THE KITCHEN?!? But the guy is really nice and even proposed to drive me to the dispensary. Cool, I wonder if they can fix my nose too. "Hey, that guy on the poster. Who is he ?" The guy looks at me really strangely, he seems... worried ? "That's Ryot, he was caught just now! Did he do that to you !?" "No, I mean yes, but I with him j--...." No. Nonononono. Don't tell me all of that was another hallucination. Did I just broke my own arm ???
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Serah is the messiah. He spreads his arms and teaches people about forgive and forget. Scratch that, he's Ghandi. His smile even calms me down. This is a whole new side of him. I am perplexed. I'm intrigued by whatever it is he's saying, even though I don't understand any of it, but an officer guides me into the station (he's way more gentle now). Guilty or not, seems like I'm supposed to spend the night in the jail cell. Is Serah gonna bail me out?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
They fix my arm but tell me that they can't do much for my nose. Talking about my crooked nose, seems like it's the only thing that differentiates me from that lookalike in the TV. The guy who's patching me up isn't believing his eyes either.... "And that's Riot." Why yes it's him they tell me. I think I got it. For the first time in nine pages, I understand what's happening to me. It's a conspiracy. And those doppllgangers ; usually, they mean bad omen. Or at least that's what the movies taugh me.  I don't know who that other Serah is, but I'm gonna ripe that ridiculous smile from MY face. Soon after I finish eating this soup.

Dernière édition par Reck le Lun 22 Aoû 2016, 18:59, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

My cell is more comfortable and accommodating than my actual home. I'm pleasantly surprised. Apparently something else Serah is responsible for. I watch his face on the TV screen through the bars of my cell. The entire town seems obsessed with him. He stands for all that's good. Better schools, better prisons, better life. I can see why the people love him. Still, something feels wrong. The Serah I saw must've had a mental breakdown. I guess that tends to happen when you're always thinking of others instead of yourself.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Everyone is smiling at me it's creepy. I'm heading down the police station, starting to regret the rabbit hole. That bar wasn't that strange, after all. The policemen let me in, I can see him. And I do see him, but I still feel the urge to punch his face (even though I kinda know it's not really him who broke my arm. Still want to punch him though). "So where's the other guy who looks like me? Did you talk to him ?" Hm, maybe I should be a little more diplomatic. "Uh. You seem Ok."
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Serah. IRL. I get up and walk to the front of my cell. He looks kind of damaged. I feel guilty when I see his nose. Other guy? I want to ask what he's talking about, but it all starts to become abundantly clear when a "LIVE" appears next to TV-Serah's head. If they're filming live, and Serah is there in front of some kind of inaugural of a monument... then who is this Serah?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I follow his stare. So he's there, huh. I'm reassured that he's no hallucination. "You didn't realize yet? This Serah, is a fake Sarah. "I point to the TV. "And I also met with the fake Riot." Or was he? "He did this." I indicate my forearm slightly. "That's why you're in a cell apparently. They mistook you for him. Those look-alikes are trying to make us feel bad." Real bad. "I mean, look bad." Bad bad. I try to search for a key or something to open the cell but I find nothing.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Oh so my parallel self is a criminal, huh? But your fake is quite nice, I notice. He seems "good" in every sense of the word. Not really the type to make you look bad at all. It makes you wonder whether real Serah is actually the bad version of himself.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Bullshit, I bet that deep inside he's an asshole like everyone." At least I don't try to hide it. "Anyway all of that is probably an act. Or else that would mean we're in a parallel universe or some shit." It would explain a lot actually.

Neh.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I don't like to think about that. Life is already infinitely complicated. More than enough without that whole theory about parallel worlds and all. I shake it off. And my fake broke your arm ? I don't know if it's really contrary to what I'd do. I mean... I did break Serah's nose. Sorry...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Yeh, he probably did. Everyone is talking about him. I mean he may be just a product of my fucked up imagination, but that's too depressing. Even more depressing than actually believing in Riot. "He'd probably break yours too, so I wouldn't apologise on his behalf if I were you.". I groaned. "Can't you just open the damn door with your robotic arm ?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I look at him like he's being silly (cause he is). Can punch really hard. Crush cans, maybe. Can't bend metal bars. That'd be very handy though. Way too expensive as an upgrade, that. I look around. Where did all the cops go ? Did Serah tell them to leave ? His fake's influence can probably be used and abused, no ? Ah... I feel bad just thinking about suggesting it. Maybe I should just serve my sentence.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I look at him seriously, "yeah, maybe you should." Being that stupid should be a crime anyway. I turn around, I'm not being serious, of course, but he's pissing me off with his passivity. "I'll let you meditate for all the crimes you didn't do." It was just the end of the visiting time apparently, as I quitted the room, a policeman came to me asking me if I needed anything. I asked him for a cigarette, he gave me one. This triggered my genius plan. I can totally use the authority of the other asshole! I don't know his limits, though. "This guy is an impostor, he isn't the real Riot. " Welp, of course, being the messiah or not, saying this kind of things will always rise eybrows.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
An impostor, Sir? The policeman is hesitant. He glances at me through the bars of my cell, probably wondering why I'm just sitting there looking at the wall as if I've accepted the outcome to my criminal life. Are you certain? His characteristics are quite... striking. He's saying the world could not possibly have been cursed with another ugly mofo like me.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Yeh, he's ugly. But he isn't the bad guy. I've been assaulted by the real one just a while ago." I should hurry up, if the other Serah steps in here, I'll end up locked up in a cell too, I think. "You sh--can let him go, he'll help me catch the real one." As if. "Oh, and can you give me the keys of your car too ?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
It was all a bit much to take in for the poor police officer. He blinks a few times, but his fingers automatically move to his belt. I... suppose so, yes. He hands Serah two keys, just like that. One for the doors to my cell and another for his car. It's the red sedan in the parking lot.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Got it. Thanks." Well, that was a lot more easier than I thought. Before opening the cell, I leant against it a little while wondering if I can abuse my notority a little more and ask the nice policeman him for one of these delicious donnuts on the table. Meh, I’ll just serve myself on the way out. I free Riot without a word. I kinda suspect the drugs they gave me for my arm being responsible for cooling my head down.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I'm free. I attempt to give Serah a smile but my facial expression just turns sour, like I bit into a lemon. Clearly smiling isn't something I'm supposed to do. The universe says so. Thank you. I'll settle for a verbal way of appreciation.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Uh-huh." Red sedan he said. I feel someone watching us like-- uh oh, it's only after getting in the car that I realize someone was on the backseat. Goddamit Serah, you need to always check the backseat. "We're heading somewhere nice." I can't say no when a coldass gun is against my neck. The other Riot is looking strangely at the other Riot. I mean. Uh. "Where ?" "Shut up and drive." Yeh but WHERE.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
This is strange to say the least. I stare at my clone and he stares right back. Is that what I look like? Is that what other people have to look at all the time? I kind of understand the crying children and disgusted females. My face looks like a Picasso, and not in the good way. Did I always look so aggressive? I can drive if you want, Serah.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne