>
HautBas
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Didn't sleep in the end. Tried, but couldn't close my eyes. Felt guilty as soon as I did. Someone had to watch over Serah. If not me, who? Glad he's awake now though. Feel relieved. Means I can close my eyes. Or do something active. Walk around. Keep myself more awake. Get out of here? Maybe. Slept well? I ask.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I managed to get up lazily. "Yeah. A good ol' dreamless sleep." I yawn while massaging my neck and looking around. Something seems off, I can't put my finger on it, huh... eh, must me my imagination. The poor fellow - Riot, was it - seems more terrifying than yesterday. "So is that your morning face or you didn't sleep." I said while pointing to his face (ruude).
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Um... Think it's just my face. What's a morning face anyway when you're used to go to bed when the sun comes up - and then sleep throughout the day anyway. The bags under my eyes could not be any lower and the only way I could possibly look more "ill" was by having my usual face paint on. The skull that decorates my skin. Did not. Sleep.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I'm not even surprised."The night must have been long and hella boring without me, eh." Well, at least I'm aware of how crazy I sounded, last night. I stretch my arms while looking out of the window, not waiting for any replies to my obviously sarcastic statement. It's morning, little flying-fucks aren't chirping, the sun isn't blinding. And it doesn't smell like death. No trees or hanged man at sight. Sounds like a good day to me. Time to get your ass out of this place. Where's my shirt. I put it back "M'gonna take a look outside."

Dernière édition par Reck le Dim 31 Juil 2016, 15:33, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Yes. I knew his statement did not require any affirmation (it was not that kind of statement — and I am not that dumb), but it was true nonetheless. It had been boring. How could you not think sitting in a corner and staring at someone is boring? Guard duty is always boring. When Serah announced his imminent departure, my legs moved by themselves. Before I knew it I was up. Ok. Outside seemed like a good idea.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I feel more confident while crossing the corridor. Maybe because I'm not feeling tired like yesterday; maybe because I'm hoping deep inside that all that hallucination stuff was some shitstorm that now has passed. Maybe because Riot was acting like a good doggy – well, a hellhound is a more accurate description of him, if you ask me.
Trying to open the entrance door the easy way wasn't possible; nor was it surprising at this point. This mension is becoming more and more predictible. "Locked." I'm searching for something to burst the door open with. Can't spot anything, though.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
Maybe we can break a window. I offered. Breaking glass seemed easier than breaking brick, after all. Or wood. Or steel. Or a whole range of other material. And if we're lucky we don't even have to break that. Maybe a window was already open somewhere. Sometimes they forget to lock stuff like that.

Who's "they" again?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

...I guess I'm always a bit slow after wake-ups. Maybe a tad brutish too. "Good call." We looked into the dining room ; and since windows were all locked, I picked up a random chair. "Careful now. You don't wanna loose your eye for good." I warn him, he might as well save it for his next race. I back off, and then... I throw the chair - which passes right though the window. Right through the fucking window without any smash or bang, or broken glasses."...was it open ?" I approach, hands shaking to make sure there's a palpable glass in here. And there is (is there really?). Good lord. I turn to Riot right away. "DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT?!" Pointing at the window as if Santa was right behind it.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Huh? I look up from the floor. Got distracted. Saw what? Hey, what happened to the chair? Might be an airhead, but even I noticed the chair he was holding disappeared. Some kind of magic trick. S'rry. Didn't see. Do it again? Perhaps that was asking too much. Pay attention now, Ryot, I tell myself.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

... OK. I instinctively pinch the top of my nose. Bad idea. "Ah !...tch... you know what, Riot...never mind." I grit my teeth while reaching for another chair, to let myself sit on it. I sigh "Nevermind..." He isn't doing it on purpose right ? Maybe he was just protecting his eyes, right ?! "You know...there's two kinds of crazy in this world..." my mum used to say this too. "The ones that are crazy enough to show it, and...and the ones that are crazy enough to hide it. Even... from themselves..." I sigh again, urg, the pain in my nose. "I'm not crazy enough to hide it, so.... I really think I'm not hallucinating at this point. Because it's the second category that ends up with... problems of this kind... you know ?... " I turn to him and gesture my finger near my head to show him i'm talking about cuckoos.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I have no idea what he's talking about. It's like he's talking to a second self. His inner him. His conscience. That person I sometimes hear when I'm about to do s'mthing real' stupid but that I tend to ignore cause YOLO my adrenaline spike is too high. Still, Serah seems like he wants me to agree, so I do. Head nod. Approved. Yes. I get it. I mean, I don't, but I pretend I do for him.

VOIX-OFF : Du coup vu que c'est prémédité, double punition :

1) Tu vas devoir lancer le dé des coincés pour voir ce que tu dois incorporer dans ton prochain message ;
2) Tu n'as que trois lignes (sans réduction de taille) pour écrire ce message ;
3) Pas le droit d'utiliser "I" dans ce message.

J'avais dis double ? Haha, j'ai mentie. Triple.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

You know what ? 'was probably too harsh on Riot. He's clumsy, but a good guy, and he sympatises even with a fool like me. 'went to pat him on the shoulder "You're a bud'." For believing me ? Because 'wouldn't have believed myself honestly. "Now you should--" AND BAM, the wind blew the window and opened it ; it hit Serah right on the back of his head. He fell, swearing .
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Oh. It's open. Didn't take a genius to notice this. I approached the little man and extended my non-robotic arm to him. Helping him up. Pretty sure that if it were the other arm, it would've just pushed him straight back at the floor.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Can't. fucking. take this. anymore. I feel like I'm being bullied by something, life or... destiny or... my mother's ghost. "Tchhh" I nervously rub my head, urg. I have tears of pain in my eyes when I turn to the window. Same sight as earlier, big green and empty field. No way in hell I'm aprocahing one step closer of that thing. "Uh, Riot... wanna go out of the window first ?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Oh right, because Serah was afraid of something that he saw outside. I gazed out of the window, but didn't see anything worth noting. Maybe cause I'm missing an eye. People tend to say it screws up your perspective. Not great for a pilot, you'd think, though nowadays everything could be fixed with technology. Even crappy technology. Ok. My long legs carried me outside with ease. Well... not with ease, but still relatively elegantly. There. Not that hard, was it, Serah ? Your turn now.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
So, uh, remember that air current one minute ago? Yeah, well, it's like it came from nowhere. Because there's not a single refreshing breeze out there, the air is constant. I take a look at both sides of the window, then decide to finally join Riot "Hm..." Nothing. "Now what?" I look at the distance, " Are we brave enough to go wonder until we found a road?" I see nothing, we must be in the middle-of-ass nowhere. It's unbelievable.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I nod again, wordlessly. "That's fucking logical," you'll tell me. "Nodding is always done wordlessly!" Well, not always. Sometimes people nod and talk at the same time. I did not. Don't think the house does ya any good. I answered honestly. I saw how Serah was inside. Maybe the sun would heal him or s'm'thing. Maybe he'd feel better. Just a bit. Should get away from it and find a ship.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I sigh. Well, at least I'll have someone to blame if shit goes down; and it won't be myself for once. "Right..." I don't know man... I'm too thirsty to engage in a journey but well... "Let's go." Here goes nothing, I take the lead. "By the way, you like pretending you're a pirate or something ?" Would explain his style and the way he talks about cars.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
'M not a pirate. Those get into heaps more trouble than I ever do. Well, than I'm supposed to get into anyway. I mean... I sometimes um... Should I tell him? Serah didn't seem the trustworthy type, but there was no one around he could tell. Sometimes I transport "cargo", y'know. But I don't hijack ships. Being a space pirate is nasty business, let me tell ya.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
No surprises here. Would have been a nice girl with long eyelashes who said that, I'd probably be making that surprised face of mine. Surprised, not outraged (because she still pretty after all). But Riot got the looks for this kind of mischief, so I just pulled my i-knew-it face for him. "You used to transport what ? Drugs ? Slaves? Worse ?" What's worse than slavery you asking ? Kids slavery.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
My shrugging speaks for itself. Dunno. Don't care. When you're a bad liar, the easiest way to act dumb is to really, honestly not know about what you're transporting. My cargo could've been anything. Or worse, yes. Point is: don't know about it. And if I don't know about it, those lie detectors can't get to me, no sir. Why, what do you do?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Here he goes again, with his stupid questions. " You know, sometimes... I wonder if you're not stuck in a time limbo or come from a country not affected by the apocalypse. " Well, it's not technically impossible. I didn't travel around the world, maybe a place like that does exist. But that would mean that I'm no longer in Norway. " What can you do in times like these, seriously? Except trying to survive.... a little longer. "
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Well... there's no apocalypse on Manooine. I tried to explain myself, as if I needed to convince him I'm not completely crazy. Never really paid any attention to politics (not more than I needed to anyway) or to the news in general, but pretty sure that I'd have noticed if there was some all-around apocalypse going on. Although the "trying to survive" thing was valid for pretty much any situation and any planet.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Manooine?... Never heard of it. So you're telling me... that there's no corpses hanging around in your city trying to eat you whole?" Or maybe all what I lived 'till now was some nightmare and I just woke up after the greatest acid trip of centuries (although I don't remember being a drug addict). I wish ; even though it's kind of lame, reminds me of those crappy film endings where the protogonist wakes up from a dream because the scenarist didn't know how to make sense of the story. Well, not like I succeeded once to make much sense of life either, to be honest. Uh anyway, lost in thoughts. I can't see what's ahead of us, but I think there's an end to this hill.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Corpses ? That again. No. Not to my knowledge. But there's a whole lot of other aliens trying to get you killed. The planet I call my home — not my birth planet — is a place like that. Violence all around. The worst of the worst residing in one corner of the universe. They seem to migrate to it, like flies to shit.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne