>
HautBas
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

I’ve read enough creepypastas to know where this is going.

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Rappel du premier message :

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP : privé i guess ? :d
- Tour de jeu : //
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : hmm, deux semaines ?
- Autre : yes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up and end up not knowing where you are ?
I don’t. It’s one of my favorite pure bliss moment, actually ; you basically forget about everything that's a big deal. Like the fact that you are in a zombie apocalypse. Shit I remember that. Great, now it’s ruined.

… I still have no clue about this place though. No clue at all.

Although it does look like a living room, and an old-fashioned one that is ; chimney made of visible bricks, velvet curtains (there's a dusty beam of light passing throught, so I assume It’s morning – at least I know when I am) ; and a gloomy decoration (weird-ass looking portraits and two skulls in the shelves) ; did I mention the number of books in here ? No I didn’t because it would take a while to count them.

I left the bearskin carpet (where I was sitting) to get close to the shelves, I reached for one random book aaand… it was gibberish. I tried my luck with two more but they were also written in a foreign language. When I went to take a look out the window, the sight was poor as fuck. Only grass, that’s it. I couldn’t open the window, and I’m not dumb enough to break it, the smash could wake up the deads.

It was clearly a home, or maybe a mansion ; he’d have to explore it to know for sure.

I'm usually slow at waking up but, I’m little too conscious at this point to not remember anything related to this location and…an–

And he sneezed really loud. It was really dusty in here.

Dernière édition par Reck le Mer 05 Déc 2018, 20:33, édité 2 fois

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Ok, first of all: not my girlfriend. Obviously. Secondly, how annoying was my second-self, really? I guess he wasn't the first one to actually hurt Serah (I did break his nose (accidentally)), but that was just plain torture, right? Right. Not that Serah was better, calling him a bitch. Still, I know how much it hurts to get your arm ripped off. It ain't a party, that's for sure. You're gonna tear it off. Think you should stop.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Although it hurts like hell, I’m freakin glad he minded his business this time. He would’ve only made it more awkward otherwise. "Yeh…please". "Please who ?" He’s scoffing. "Please bitch." He smacks my head against the table – almost worth it. He’s going for the gun he left on the table ; me ? I’m going for a run (yeh I managed to run on the right direction despite my spinning head). Riot can survive, not me.

HRP:
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
HRP:

Not sure I can survive a bullet through the head — but not sure that Other Me wants to shoot me either. He doesn't say so, but he seems just as freaked out about having a doppelgänger as I am. At least I should think so. I can't read his expression very well. (I suppose he has the same problem with those facial expressions.) I'm about to intervene; either talk to my double or go after Serah, but the doorbell rings. Now who could that be?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I don't think it would've been wise to run out of the house, he could've shot me at good distance. I'm hiding on the upperfloor, I don't even mind the uneasy memories this place brings me. I can hear him shouting something like "Hide and seekwas my favorit game as a kid", before the doorbell rings. The cops, maybe ??! I sneak a peek by the balcony, Fake Riot is going to open the door. "You..." Who ? I can't see from here, and it's dark.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Who else, my dear? Serah's voice resounded in the house. I was sure he fled the other way. No idea how he'd end up outside. Oh, unless it's that Other Him, of course. I can't picture my Serah say "my dear" anyway. Must be the other. Now how did you manage to get caught so easily? Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you in cuffs.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

"Please shoot that sonavabitch." I mumble. But luckily (or unluckily) evil Riot didn't hear me. I can't stand a second without wanting to stick my head under the ground from embarrassment when I hear him talk. "... How did ya know I was here?" Guess he's playing along. Will I die if the fake Serah dies, though? What if. "Do cops know he--.... we're here?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Of course not. That would defeat the purpose of my visit, wouldn't it? The sound of the door closing signaled Other-Serah had entered the house. If he'd walk into the kitchen, he'd realize there's two of us. Of Ryots, I mean. Of me's. Care to tell me why you let yourself get caught? His footsteps approached the kitchen. Anytime now...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
AHA I fucking knew it. They know each other !
"Hey, you!" I'm still in the dark, so he can't see me. Wait, wasn't I supposed to stay hidden ? Fuck. Well at leastit's pitch black. "No, not the ugly, the fuckface." It's like insulting myself somehow. I shouldn't do that. Riot is laughing. Urg... yeh shouldn't have.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Other-Serah turns around. He seems surprised there's another player in the field. I decide to come out as well, since Serah apparently decided it was a good idea to let his presence be known. Now he definitely seems surprised. Two Ryots? You can see his brain cells working. What's going on here?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I wanted them to think I was upstairs, so now I can sneak slowly downstairs, to the car outside. Let’s hope there will be no squicky walk. Oh shit, the other Riot's trying to knock down the other me. “LOOK OUT.” Who needs squeaky stairs when you have so much swag wits. For fuck's sake, now I blew my plan off.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Serah's warning helped Other-Serah avoid the hit. Other-Ryot hit the empty air instead. Why did he want to hit him anyway? He seems rather friendly. What on earth are you doing, dumdum? He says, once he's back on his feet. I'm trying to help you here. He turns around, trying to see Serah. And you better come out, you. We need to talk.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Is it me or is the super-aura of fake Serah calming down evil Riot ? He seems more... compliant ?Well... if he's calmed down I might as well step in.
I frown at the sight of the other me. "'Sup." Weird. It's like looking at yourself in a not very photogenic mirror. My nose is really that big ?
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I stare at both Serahs. It's crazy how much style changes a person. Other-Serah's hair is neatly combed back. He wears a dress shirt and tight black pants. His shoes are shiny. He's respectable. My Serah (well, the one I'm used to) looks way more trashy. And not just because of the broken arm and nose. Other-Serah shifts his gaze up and down his clone. Good god...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I wince. He's dressed exactly like my mum used to dress me when we had one of those funny family reunions. Huh, I'm more curious than angry, now, I think. I'm pretty sure he's my dobbleganger, and that's not a good omen. "Shit, I think I broke the timeline or something."
I hate when that happens.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Someone has a potty mouth. I'm not sure what I find funny. Both Serahs staring at each other like their double is the absolute worst thing on the face of the planet, or the fact that Other-Serah just called Serah a potty mouth? I don't laugh, but mentally I'm crying. So, where did you two come from? Obviously not from around here.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

One of the Riots didn't hold his laugh. I'm not even mad, because I'm obviously the handsomest (even with a broken nose, yeh). Also, "potty mouth" ? Seriously ? "Riot is a space pirate, and I'm a death hunter." Sounds more appealing than "survivor of the apocalypse. Yeh, I'm fucking with him ; at this point I just don't give a shit. Actually, I think it might be good for other Serah to taste a little bit of crazyness.

Dernière édition par Reck le Dim 04 Sep 2016, 22:08, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

Other-Serah scoffed. Right. Evidently. I had to correct Serah about something though. 'M not a space pirate. I wasn't. I'm not. Not sure whether I actually got a job description, but I ain't a pirate, that's for sure. Pirates are a pain in the ass in general. Oh goodness, he's as dumb as you. Other-Serah said to Other-me. It's adorable.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
HRP:

I wince. Do_not_call_him_adorable that's so gay. I mean I'm not homophobic but I can't bear to see nor hear something like that coming out of my own mouth. Would have been okay if he wasn't ugly though. Come on, punch him in the face evil Riot, he just insulted you. Yet he does nothing, just groaning and throwing a nasty look at him. "Yeh, like you can talk." Seriously ? You had better come backs, earlier. What the fuck is my other me doing to people ?! I want to know...for reasons. But yeh he does have a glow about him or something. Huh... "'wasn't entirely bullshiting you. So will you be the first person to really tell us where or when we are or will you just be an ass like everyone in this town ?"
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
I do believe the only ass around here is you, dear. He seems so nice, but in the end he's really not. If they're supposed to be our opposite, does it mean Serah is actually nice on the inside? Maybe a bit rough around the edges, but I always knew he wasn't as bad as he pretended to be. (Then again, just a theory. This entire situation is pretty bizarre, after all.) You're in Wonderland. The year is 15 AS.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
"Ha-ha-ha, how creative. Sorry, someone already pulled that joke." Ass.
He's as vengeful as me, huh. Pf, whatever. "Look, we just want to get out of whatever place you call this town. We cool ?" I look at other-me, then glance at evil Riot. "We cool." I decided before hand. "Let's go, Riot."
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Not that fast. Clearly, we not cool. We— Other-Serah glanced at Other-Me. Well, I at least, cannot just let you run around and tarnish my carefully crafted reputation. We (again: or at least I) want you gone just as much as you want to be gone. We'll have to go about this more... delicately, however.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
He's probably bored. Why would he make this so difficult otherwise, not like we were gonna go around the town using his name like a platinum credit card (actually...) ''No funny costumes, we don't need that.'' I know me, bastard. (Or do I?)
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Listen, sweetie, if we intrude in your place, you can decide on whatever you want. This, however, is our town. So cut the crap and be a good boy. Or do you want Ryot to tie you up, mh? Other-Serah is not kidding around. I briefly wonder whether he meant me or my other-me when he mentioned my name. I don't see myself tying up anyone, but I can't picture Other-me meekly obeying Other-Serah either. Although Other-Serah does speak in that peremptory tone...

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
I throw a look at the concerned Riot like "come on, you gonna let him order you around like that ?", and he just throws back a threatening smile "He knows I don't do tying ups."
Urg, chills.
I cross my arms. "We'll listen."
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Other-Serah took an air like "That's what I thought". He apparently did not often get refused. Influence is a scary thing. Good. He crossed his arms. You know, the thought didn't even cross my mind. But now that you mentioned it... A smile appeared on his lips. Costumes do sound like a terrific idea, dear.

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne