>
HautBas
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

The Fairer Sex

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
The Fairer SexMar 22 Déc 2015, 18:21
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
- Goooooood morning, New York! And what a morning it is, this 9th of June! It's such a lovely day and if we are to believe our network's favorite weatherman—yes, we are talking about you, Johnny—it'll only get better. He predicted a nice, warm 80.6 degrees for us, and I must say I'm ready to get my summer on, Troy. What about you?
- Oh, definitely, Shirley. A bit early to speak of a real summer, but New York sure is feeling it!
- And how couldn't they, Troy? The sun being out is a sign for better days to come for many. After the... events of the past few days, it certainly is a welcome sight.
- Right you are, Shirley. I hope you ladies out there aren't wearing your dresses too tightly, because—
- Troy ! (laughs)
- Well, Shirley, I'm just saying that if the GenderBender is out there today, they might end up being too big and bulky to fit in that tiny dress! (laughs)
- What a preposterous nickname, don't you think? Surely they could've come up with a better alternative, such—

Ok. That's enough of that. Dalton swiped left and exchanged YouTube for Twitter. Fox News would never become any more than what it already was, would it? Trashy news with trashy newsflashes. Take that "GenderBender" for example. If it had been a mutant, now that Dalton could've believed. But a maniac with a ray gun? Really? C'mon. You had to remain a bit believable. The public loved the story, though. The internet had already developed a ton of memes about the subject, and more and more "victims" cried for attention on social media. Dalton was one of the skeptics. Sure, he was curious, but that didn't stop him from using his brain. Mutation was evolution. Ray guns were just science-fiction. There's no such thing as the boogieman and there's no such thing as the GenderBender.

Dernière édition par Siparti le Sam 20 Mai 2017, 21:46, édité 3 fois

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 09:21
Oh god. What was happening to me ? For once, my skin color wasn't the problem. But those tiny little hills down there, that was a problem. Was it a new ability ? Or just a weird trick someone played on me ? I was just walking and I saw a weird guy, a flash and ... that. I did'nt know what to do, I was just .. shocked, disturbed, and really, really stressed. So stressed that I turned purple. Good. Now I was a girl with purple skin in dude clothes that are too big for her. Great. I had to hide .. hide and find a bra. Definitely.

avant corrections:

Dernière édition par Hibiscuit le Mer 23 Déc 2015, 14:20, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 14:06
Professor Sip:

So there he was, minding his own business in the people-filled streets of Manhattan. It was a day like any other day. Dalton had a few plans. He was gonna see some people, drink, laugh... Same old, same old. Two things made sure to screw up his schedule: the purple chick he saw at the opposite side of the street (PURPLE LIKE ME!) and the crazy guy who shot at him two seconds later. His maniacal laughter still echoed in his ears when he realized that he was no longer a cool, laid-back purple dude, but a cool, laid-back purple lady. Well I'll be damned... Fox News was right?!

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 14:37
While seeking for a place where I could hide and buy a bra, my eyes fell on a strange dude. Purple-skinned and with horns on his forehead. Totally normal. At least I wasn't the only oddball down here. I was staring at him when BOOM, another flash. Damn it ! I checked my breasts, yup, still there. But when I looked back at the mutant, he was no longer a he, but a she. A strange guy with a lasergun flew away in a second. I checked if any cars were coming and crossed the street. Hey ! Gir..Mate, are you okay ?

avant corresctions:

Dernière édition par Hibiscuit le Mer 23 Déc 2015, 15:41, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 15:16
Professor Sip:

Was he okay? Was he "okay"?! Damn right, I am! Dalton replied, grinning like never before. I mean, I guess I'm hoping this is only temporary (I quite liked my body), but I can rock this shit for a day or two. He glanced down at his own body, trying to catch his reflection in the shop window. Damn, I look fine. I'm hot. I'm not gonna lie. Dalton probably thought about this moment a few times before. He turned around, focusing his attention right back on the mutant that had approached him. You're purple!

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 15:55
I was stunned. Really ??! This weird shit wasn't a problem for him ? Damn, he was a chilled one. Dazed, I looked at him.. her, whatever. Well, okay, he turned into a hot chick but .. was it a reason to admire himself like that ? While pouting at his words, I glanced at my new, smooth, soft and sweet face. I was really cute. Ugh, that was so unfair, why did he get to be the hot one and me the cute one ? I sighed at his observation. Purple, green, pink .. I'm kind of multicolor. By the way, my skin started to fade back to its usual color.

avant corrections:

Dernière édition par Hibiscuit le Mer 23 Déc 2015, 16:18, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 16:10
Professor Sip:

Huh! That's kinda cool too, I guess. Dalton stared at her chameleon skin, as it returned back to the boring, dull color of human flesh. Purple was so much better. What's your name, kid? And do you have any plans? He asked, because his own just changed. His instagram account needed an urgent update and his current baggy clothes just wouldn't do for this sexy bod'.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 16:29
Well, kinda cool if you can control it..yes. But I can't. While sighing again, I looked back at him. Simon, but now .. well Sim. Sim, it'll do. And you? While nervously looking at the passersby, I wrapped by arms around me, hiding my body the best i could.  Hrm, do you know .. any lingerie shops? The word "lingerie" made my cheeks turn into a bright pink. God, it was so embarassing. I had this annoying feeling i looked like an innocent virgin.

avant corrections:

Dernière édition par Hibiscuit le Lun 28 Déc 2015, 12:15, édité 2 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMer 23 Déc 2015, 17:52
Professor Sip:

"Now"? That means he was another of the GenderBender's victims. That probably explained the uncomfortable choice of clothes as well, huh? Not really the kind of shops I usually frequent, Simmy. Dalton said. His fingers were already unlocking his iPhone. But do we really need to know anything by heart these days? He grinned and turned his phone screen towards his fellow mutant. GoogleMaps showed three lingerie shops in this block alone. They were in luck. Is lingerie really the first thing you think of, though, you perv?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexLun 28 Déc 2015, 12:30
I looked at his screen and sighed with relief. Then my pink skin color spread from my face to the end of my toes, literally. What ? I.. I.. No, it's not .. Arrh. SHUT UP !, I finished, turning my back to him and started walking to the nearest lingerie shop. While walking, I muttered that I wasn't a perv, he was. I remembered he didn't tell me his name and asked him without looking at him, my eyes fixed on my goal.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Hibiscuit le Ven 01 Jan 2016, 13:03, édité 1 fois
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMar 29 Déc 2015, 19:35
Professor Sip:

Aw, you don't know me? I have to admit I'm kinda disappointed. I thought you came up to me cause you knew me. Though was it really such a bad thing that he didn't know him? That meant he had been cool enough to attract a (tiny) crowd even without his internet fame. Awesomesauce! (Or maybe Sim is just a really nice girl. Guy. Girl. Whatever.) I'm Dalton.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexVen 01 Jan 2016, 13:10
I looked back at him, suspicious. I'm supposed to know you? Screwing up my eyes, I observed him with more intensity. Well ... It was hard to not picture him as a girl, that wasn't helping. Dalton? Dalton .. This name ringed a bell, but why? I didn't know. Maybe he had a blog or something? I was sort of a geek, but I only cared about what I wanted. I wasn't following the trend and just checked what I liked.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexSam 02 Jan 2016, 18:32
Professor Sip:

Woaaah ! He laughed. Stop it, you're gonna hurt my feels*. In truth, there's no way Dalton would be butthurt so quickly. He was a pretty confident guy. And even more confident as a girl, apparently ! C'mon, I'll accompany you. I got boobs that need temporary fitting too. He started walking, unfastening his long hair to seem somewhat more feminine in his baggy clothes, and gawked at his new figure whenever they passed by a reflective surface.

*slang, pas de l'anglais correcte, hein 8D

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexDim 17 Jan 2016, 19:57
hrp:

Still walking, I couldn't help to stare at my fellow mutant next to me. He really turned into a beautiful girl and seems to have noticed it. Could you please stop staring at your reflection like that ? It's annoying, and a little bit weird .. I was grumpy but kind of relieved that he would come with me to the shop. Stoping in front of go there. Argh.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexLun 18 Jan 2016, 15:13
HRP:

Heck no, he replied casually with a shrug. I don't know how long this shit lasts, but I know it ain't forever and I'm gonna enjoy my new looks. Dalton knew what he wanted and he wasn't the type to let someone dictate how he should behave. (Ya' really think he'd be with Magneto if he were like that?) Though there was one thing he wondered: How does it annoy you? Jealous? His grin betrayed that he wasn't serious, but people always felt the need to defend themselves anyway.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexLun 18 Jan 2016, 16:29
HRP:

While rolling my eyes I sighed. Really? No. It's just that I don't like narcissist people, men or women. Plus, it is weird to check out yourself like that, it's like you wanted to fondle your own body .. Anyway, shall we go in there? I reluctantly looked at the shop-window, full of bras of every kind. Suddenly, a question hit me. How are we supposed to know our boobs size? I- I mean, I don't know anything about it... Damn ... I turned to face Dalton. Hm, I bet YOU know,.. perv.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: The Fairer SexMar 19 Jan 2016, 21:23
HRP:

You know what... I won't even try to deny the "perv" statement, he started, but I actually have no idea for the size thing. Isn't it "one size fits all"? He seemed to ponder over Simon's question for about a second, then shrugged. Meh, we'll ask the people working there. Since they get to fondle breasts all day, they better know something! And he pulled him inside.

X-Men