>
HautBas
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Where is the light?

Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Where is the light?Mar 19 Fév 2019, 21:37

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

- Statut du RP :ouvert aux incrustations (demander par MP au préalable)
- Type de RP : in English please!
- Tour de jeu : nope
- Délai maximum d'attente de réponse : nope
- Sauts de tours : nope
- Autre : Full english et on juge pas lol

Moïra was working for hours in a human brain, like all the time when something happened. The light turned off. ALL the light... The world is down of energy for a month now, and people began to be fool and agressive for some of them after a little week only. No one know the reason of this extinction, but we have to do with it.

The day is setting, Moï is looking for a bike to move in the town. Even cars are stopped. No more energy, it's done! When she sees an opened door, of a building, with a bike inside, she wants to go but a group of vandals is breaking the neighboring shop. If she goes, they'll see her, and if they see the bike... she doesn't want to fight. She takes a spray of paint and shows herself in the street, as a "vandal", a hood on her head, she begins painting a water molecule, waiting for them to go.

How much longer will this be like that? Moï is patient, but there is no more police or anything going right. People are hungry and angry. New York is turned off and doesn't seem to be turned on a day...
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mar 19 Fév 2019, 22:11
When the city of lights is completely dark, you know you're in deep shit. Emmett is a New Yorker, and though he was used to the hustle and bustle of city life, he had always enjoyed the calm of the countryside a tiny bit more. When New York shut down, he could've considered it as a blessing in disguise. Bringing the countryside back to the city. Too bad chaos seemed to rule Manhattan now, instead of peace and quiet.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mar 19 Fév 2019, 22:24
Vandals seem to have what they wanted, and Moïra is now alone in this street. All is quiet, strangely quiet then. After a look, she goes to take the golden target, a cutting pliers in her hand to get rid of his shackles and then she can go out. Ride a bike, what a beautiful feeling! Now roads are not an inconvenience, she can go where she wants. Three streets later, there is someone in... She stops and wait a minute.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mer 20 Fév 2019, 10:23
A young woman approaches. Emmett would've called her a girl. The way she dressed, her hair, the whole packaged really. She put the "young" in young adult. He stared back at her when she stopped, wondering what was going through her mind. When she made no move to talk, he sighed. What do you want?

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mer 20 Fév 2019, 10:43
What does she want... a very good question. She's lost, not in the city, but in her mind. She is alone. I'm just looking for supplies... What else can she tell him? Nothing, she doesn't really know what she's looking for exactly. I... I have medical supplies against food, do you have anything? She looks frightened, but it's a lure... it's a way of protection for her, not be known.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mer 20 Fév 2019, 11:05
I have everything I need. Maybe a stupid admission, all things considered. He certainly wouldn't have mentioned it to a group of men on motorcycles. This was just one girl though. One scared-looking girl. Sorry.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mer 20 Fév 2019, 15:28
Moïra seems to be desperate. She has no more food, and going in a supermarket is like cutthroat. Vandals and crazier people are waiting that, a young woman, alone... She doesn't care of being mistreated, but as a woman, she could be victim of worse... Do you... do you know i can go, some place less dangerous for a single young woman like me? Do you have anything to eat? Any little thing?
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mer 20 Fév 2019, 15:34
Emmett was suspicious of her. How many young women were known to use their tiny, scared voices to men's detriment? Who said anything would be even remotely different now? She could very well be faking. Still... he looked into her eyes, not as a man, but as a father. How old would his daughter be right now, if she had lived? 17. Not much younger than this girl. He sighed once more. Come with me.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Lun 25 Fév 2019, 19:21
He wants her to come with, but where. Should she trust him? Well, maybe, or not, but food is becoming rare, more and more and... if she doesn't eat anything, she would... Where do you want me to follow you? Can I keep my bike? [...] Okay... Resigned she decides to go with him, hoping nothing bad happens...
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Lun 25 Fév 2019, 20:37
You can keep whatever you want, but you'll have trouble bringing that up to my apartment, he said, nodding at the bike. He didn't really care what she did or what she wanted to do. He started walking. If she wanted to follow, she could. If she chose not to... same thing, really.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mar 26 Fév 2019, 23:12
His apartment? Is it a good idea? Ins't it a trap? She decides to follow him but she prepares a knife in her pocket, just in case... Well... so such I can put my bike in the entrance... I'm in, is it far?
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Mer 27 Fév 2019, 21:22
Not very, he admitted. About ten minutes maybe. He kept his hands in the pockets of his coat. They were warmer there. The temperature was getting pretty cool. But I was actually headed out first. I have an errand to run, if you don't mind. She'd have to join him if she wanted the safety his apartment had to offer.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Lun 18 Mar 2019, 08:48
Something to do on the way... well, has she choice? Not really. Hungry, she needs food more than ever, and he seems to be able to give her somethind to eat so... she agrees to follow by a move oh her head, and stay quite. The city still be, the silence is heavy... palpable. No electricity... she dreamed about it when she was a kid, but now her life has no sens without it. She works with... well... "worked". She wants to speak with him but to say... what? But she follows, just behind him, her hand not far of her pocket and knife in.
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Where is the light?Jeu 04 Avr 2019, 10:05
HRP:

There's a pet shop nearby. People always think of raiding the supermarkets, but nobody thinks of the pet shop. There's just a bunch of abandoned animals and toys in there. What would be the purpose ? Unless you are a pet... or own a pet, of course. Emmett was such a man. His dog was still at home, guarding the apartment, but he was low on food. A bag or two of dog food should suffice. Maybe a toy to keep him calm. How much can you carry ?

X-Men
Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne