>
HautBas

Unconventional convention

Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeIsraël Iddings 35 ansMeduzarb
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenAlpha Perdu
AvatarAvatarHommBlancCheveuxBrunsCourtsChemiseManchesCourtesBleueT-ShirtBrunAlieFemmePeauGrisesTroisCornesFondRougeCheveuxBleuVertYeuxRoses
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
Crédit avatar : Inconnu au bataillon
OnlineEn ligne
Unconventional conventionMer 22 Sep 2021, 17:55
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)

CONTRAT DE NOT'RP !

• Statut du RP : ouvert aux incrustations (demander au préalable).
• Type de RP : normal.
• Tour de jeu : -
• Délai maximum :  1 semaine.
• Sauts de tours : 1.
• Autre : donnez un cookie à la dernière personne connectée (exceptés les joueurs actifs sur ce RP) à chaque fois que vous postez une réponse sur ce sujet.

It wasn't that good old daily grind type of convention gig for me. When I stumbled out of the sack this morning of september, I knew that my day wouldn't work through as a regular sit and sign factory show much more than as a Monsters Inc. reconstruction. Disguised nerds along with rides and carousels? And that cryptic treasure hunt promise no one knows the prize? Highly dodgy situation down here.

Plus, my Red Ranger costume didn't fit so well now I went through two months long pizza jumble bundle apocalypse. Long story short, breakups are tough shit and my body seemed to have ratcheted forward over the grief. Maybe professionally prancing amongst enthralled geeks would give me the ego boost I needed to belly-bounce back to life and get a more healthy lifestyle.

A healthy lifestyle, minus for the beers and steaks, you know...
Reck

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSerah (25)Aleko (26)Barry (20)Anastasia (37)Dahl (29) ()
Nano. MondeNano. MondeZombielandChimèresX-MenX-MenAdP
AvatarAvatarSerahAlekoBarrys o o nDahl
Super Nanite
Reck
Crédit avatar : aucuneidée
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 23 Sep 2021, 11:38
Follow your dreams, they say. Well, he's trying. He really is, but his dream keeps changing shapes. He's not even sure if he's following the same butt person he targeted at first – and believe it or not, there are so many choices in here that he's now bored.

Barry decided that it might be better to just sit down and enjoy the view – but some rude people with visible lack of awareness and self-preservation keep walking too close by his bench. Or is it because he awakened his long-awaited mutant powers and turned invisible? He won't complain, although it would be a bit of a waste after spending so much time working on his spiderman costume.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
AvatarAvatarHommBlancCheveuxBrunsCourtsChemiseManchesCourtesBleueT-ShirtBrunAlieFemmePeauGrisesTroisCornesFondRougeCheveuxBleuVertYeuxRoses
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMer 29 Sep 2021, 14:35
A convention show in an amusement park is nothing fun. We are actually ocuppying hot-dogs and corn-candy booths, wich is really not convenient. Also, the struggle to ditch everything and jump in a roller-coaster is hard.

I was taking a regular break by wandering idly in the park but when I wanted to sit on a bench I ended up actually sitting on... Spiderman? How is that I didn't saw him/her at first?

"Oh, I'm sorry. Wistful I was. Hope my asscrack's not too sweaty..."
Reck

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSerah (25)Aleko (26)Barry (20)Anastasia (37)Dahl (29) ()
Super Nanite
Reck
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionVen 01 Oct 2021, 12:53
Oh. Ok. So... this definitely sets the atmosphere for this convention, doesn't it. Can we officially call it a shitty day, now?
What did he ever do wrong for badasses to be that much attracted to him? And not any badass, a Wish® version of Power Red.
Barry was bewildered, shocked, disgusted (both from the corn-dog smell and the figure that's crushing his laps), and also, very very angry. So he didn't hesitate to speak his mind. "Hm... Can you move, old man?" Ok maybe he couldn't convey his rage, might be because it's always simmering - but his awkwardness is despite him. He has his hands as far away as possible from this...unhappy accident.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 02 Oct 2021, 17:43
Of course, I didn't sit on the classic jokey, mischievous Spiderman, but on the Mary-Jane-just-dumped-me moody one. So I tried to be cool. Cooler than usual. Still...

"With great power comes politness, kido." I said, sitting on the free spot nearby, opening my bottle of diet-friendly water™ and taking a sip of it.
Reck

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Reck
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionSam 02 Oct 2021, 20:41
Barry was just relieved to not have his laps crushed unwillingly anymore. "Huh... I don't suppose you have a lot of powers then." He muttered to himself, not realizing the irony in his words - and that's because he was taken by a more ironic sight, which was the mention of "diet-friendly water" on the old man's bottle. Well, he assumes he is old by his voice and figure, and now by half of his exposed face.
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionMar 05 Oct 2021, 20:53
Spiderman jabbered something, probably an insult, but why should I care? There always had been unpleasant people in these conventions and yes, sometimes was I one of them.

But as I drank my tastless refreshment, I saw something unusual.

"F*ck me..."

For in front of us was the cosplayer of a famous team Magneto vilain, some pyromantic dude. He really pulled off with his cosplay. And with having the exact same face than the famous criminal. And the exact same power.

Shit...
Reck

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Super Nanite
Reck
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionJeu 07 Oct 2021, 14:36
"No thank you." He replied deliberately before following the gaze of the ranger. "Oh, I guess--" He stopped, mauling over what he is staring at. He does recognize the villain though. Awfully good cosplay btw - now that's the kind of dedication he'd be willing to let sit on his laps. Oh... now the cosplayer is shooting fire all around him while laughing manically. Excellent rendition. 10/10 would scream like a girl. "...I guess some people just want to watch the world burn?" But isn't Barry the one watching, right now? Wait, some people are really screaming now. Looks like hell is slowly starting to break loose. Should he gtfo of here or ?...
Wex

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Nanite Gourmande
Wex
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Unconventional conventionAujourd'hui à 00:48
I couldn't guess if Spiderman was serious when quoting... It's, like, a seriously famous movie, or something. Damn! It on the tip of my t...
"Holy juice, duck!"

Just the time grab my neighbour and dash prone, a really hot flame skim past us, buring some of my hair.
"Okay, I'm definitely not paid enough!" I said, as the villain walked closer to us, with fire in both of his hands and an ominous smirk on his face.