The Fairer Sexle Mar 22 Déc 2015, 18:21
Réputation du message : 100% (1 vote)
- Goooooood morning, New York! And what a morning it is, this 9th of June! It's such a lovely day and if we are to believe our network's favorite weatherman—yes, we are talking about you, Johnny—it'll only get better. He predicted a nice, warm 80.6 degrees for us, and I must say I'm ready to get my summer on, Troy. What about you?
- Oh, definitely, Shirley. A bit early to speak of a real summer, but New York sure is feeling it!
- And how couldn't they, Troy? The sun being out is a sign for better days to come for many. After the... events of the past few days, it certainly is a welcome sight.
- Right you are, Shirley. I hope you ladies out there aren't wearing your dresses too tightly, because—
- Troy ! (laughs)
- Well, Shirley, I'm just saying that if the GenderBender is out there today, they might end up being too big and bulky to fit in that tiny dress! (laughs)
- What a preposterous nickname, don't you think? Surely they could've come up with a better alternative, such—
Ok. That's enough of that. Dalton swiped left and exchanged YouTube for Twitter. Fox News would never become any more than what it already was, would it? Trashy news with trashy newsflashes. Take that "GenderBender" for example. If it had been a mutant, now that Dalton could've believed. But a maniac with a ray gun? Really? C'mon. You had to remain a bit believable. The public loved the story, though. The internet had already developed a ton of memes about the subject, and more and more "victims" cried for attention on social media. Dalton was one of the skeptics. Sure, he was curious, but that didn't stop him from using his brain. Mutation was evolution. Ray guns were just science-fiction. There's no such thing as the boogieman and there's no such thing as the GenderBender.
Dernière édition par Siparti le Sam 20 Mai 2017, 21:46, édité 3 fois