>
HautBas
Le Deal du moment : -10%
PC Portable Gamer ASUS TUF Gaming F15 | 15,6″ ...
Voir le deal
599.99 €

Paradise

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
AvatarAvatarDaltonEmmettNaviZenJemRyotOksanaPashapavel
La soudoyée ¤ Assassin privée de Kami-sama
Siparti
Crédit avatar : svnddlsnts
OnlineEn ligne
Paradise Sam 22 Jan 2011, 23:38
Rappel du premier message :

#Paradise. }

Paradise  - Page 7 801807PARADISE

You have GOT to be kidding me ! She just stood there. Annoyed look on her face, hands resting on her hips and clearly not happy to be there. If I find out what selfish bastard sent me here... he'll regret being born. Gwendolyn. Not the nicest person to be in paradise with. Right ?

Dernière édition par Siparti le Dim 08 Déc 2019, 23:01, édité 3 fois

X-Men

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Ses Personnages Perso 1Perso 1Perso 2Perso 2Perso 3Perso 3Perso 4Perso 4Perso 5Perso 5Perso 6Perso 6Perso 7Perso 7Perso 8Perso 8Perso 9Perso 9Pico. PersoPico. Perso
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeDalton (24)Emmett (41)Navi (?)Zenkûga (54)Jem (21)Ryot (28)Oksana (25)Pasha (23)Pavel (35)J'hésite
Nano. MondeNano. MondeX-MenX-MenADPADPZombielandAlpha PerduChimèresChimèresChimèresLockwood
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 16:01
Oh no, please don't ! It's going to be okay, Miss. We all just need to calm down and think about a way to get out of here. He tried to stop the girl from running around like an airhead by taking her hand. Caaaalm down, please ! D: You're making me nervous. And I forgot what I had to say to Mr. Musco.

X-Men
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 17:46
« Being grateful to be what we are ? Yeah... tell that to the people of my world, they hate us 'cause we are not humans. » Trixy didn't even try to understand what the fly was saying, all these thingsd about planets and worlds were making her go crazy. Well hu...not as crazy as that girl who was now running in circle... wow... « You better calm her right now or I swear, I'll kill her !! I've had enough of that ! »
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 17:51
That woman was definitely scary. And awfully impolite too. Samuel pulled the white girl behind him and glared meanly at Trixy (or at least he tried to... it kinda looked like smiling). If I ever meet those people, I WILL tell them. Now... where's the exit ? He continued, avoiding a fridge that came falling down.

X-Men
Saturnin le Malin

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Super Nanite
Saturnin le Malin
Crédit avatar : Vitrée
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 18:30
« Ouch! » came from the flying fridge when it hit the ground. Seconds later, Allegra pulled out, dazed and confused. For a moment she thought she missed her spell and landed somewhere far from the castle, but when she came upon the wolfish-looking-human-or-whatever-it-was and the talking fly she just felt the dizziness grow. Where was she?

Paradise  - Page 7 855640blasonamour
Paradise  - Page 7 2le6hib
Firea

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeFirea Sharparrow (21)Lena V. Klokovna (19)
Nano. MondeNano. MondeAdPZombieland
Nanite Malade
Firea
Crédit avatar : Azul Piñeiro
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 18:41
K-k-kill me ? How dare you ?... She put herself free from Samuel arms and jumped on the she-dog. You crazy bitch ! She started pulling her hair, furious. Then she saw the new girl. Welcome ! Not injured ?, she said with a friendly smile, before keeping attacking the doggy.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 18:56
Okay. Nevermind. That girl was scary too.
Sammy mimics a tree. He's not there. What are you looking at ? è____é

X-Men
Kord'
Maître Nanite
Kord'
Crédit avatar : Tinysnail @ Deviantart
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 19:09
Oh. It's getting dangerous here. If Musco speak with his normal voice, perhaps the girls will be scared and stop it. Hey ! Stop ! he screamed. This man, he continued while pointing Sammy, said that we must survive. If you begin by killing yourself, we're not out of the woods !

Saturnin le Malin

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Super Nanite
Saturnin le Malin
Crédit avatar : Vitrée
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 19:27
Allegra nearly fainted when she heard the human-fly raising his voice. Never before had she experienced such nightmares. She wanted to flee, but her legs wouldn't move. She thought that, maybe if she stayed still, she would go unnoticed. However, struck in the face by a flying toast, she let a whine escape. « Eeeer... Hello everybody? »

Paradise  - Page 7 855640blasonamour
Paradise  - Page 7 2le6hib
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 21:14
« Yeah, go te-» Next thing Trixy knew, she was knocked down, hitting the fridge on her way to the ground. All she could do was mumbling unintelligle things while being pulled and pushed by that crazy girl, semi-conscious only. Trixy let out a yelp of pain when the fly screamed, her ears were easily hurt, but it seemed to bring her back to her senses. « Let me go !! What the hell is wrong with you ?!? »
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 21:25
Yeah. What WAS wrong with them ? Why was everybody being so mean with each other ? Peace and loooove ! Peace. And. LOVE. Uhm... excuse-me. They continued screaming. Excuse-me ! So much noise. EXCUUUUUSE-ME ! Finally. Now that he felt everybody looking at him, Sammy lost his confidence. I just wanted the noise to stop .____. We have to be organized if we want to get out of he------- Patam. Knocked out by a door that fell flat on his face.

X-Men
Hera

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Maître Nanite
Hera
Crédit avatar : witchcraftblack on DA
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 22 Fév 2011, 22:00
Andreï was now feeling extremely dizzy. The vertigo wasn't gone, and all the noise and agitation brought it right back to his face. He sat down, observing the others. He wasn't really sure about his feelings about Trixy. She wasn't like him, nor like the other chimeras he knew. He looked up at Sammy when he screamed, just in time to see him knocked down by a door. Immediately, he jumped at his side. "Sir ? Sir ? Are you okay ? O_O"

{ Présentation }
Mutant and proud.

Paradise  - Page 7 613723blasectenano Paradise  - Page 7 797687blaxmen Paradise  - Page 7 880262blaescargots
Paradise  - Page 7 205571blagentils
Anonymous
Invité
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mer 23 Fév 2011, 23:42
Trixy instantly stopped moving when sissy-boy screamed. She putted her hand on the girl's face, just in case and stared at the guy. And then... oh man did she laugh, seeing him getting owned by a door. Good thing, maybe he'll stop blabbering nonsense ! She pushed on the girl's face with her hand, trying to get free. « Hey, he's right, let me go before I really hurt you. »
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Jeu 24 Fév 2011, 22:29
I'm fine x____x I think. No, I can't think. That's the problem. Hold on. I think I just need to... lie down here for a minute. Oh wait. I'm already down. Héhé. Oh clouds.

Sammy... you're an idiot.

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiv (25)Patya (18)July (32)Jez / Pencil (14)Unknown (2X)Susan (21)
Nano. MondeNano. MondeAPChimèresX-MenX-MenZomzomLockwood
AvatarAvatarSivPatyaJulyJezUnknownPico.P
Petite Langoustine au Caramel
Alyaa
Crédit avatar : Ghibli
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Ven 25 Fév 2011, 22:52
Oh boy ! First the clouds and the paradise-golden-gate-thing, and now what ? Doors and fridges raining down ? Poioh got tired from all this mess. « Ok, that's enough. » She stood up straigh, strongly closed her eyes, focusing on her own world... Nothing happened. Actually, it's not completely right. Something happened but not what she had expected. A tin full of cake was definitly not what she had expexted. Not right now and not like this at any rate. She collapsed silently.

Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_10Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_10Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_10
Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_11

Paradise  - Page 7 Poi_ro10
Hera

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Maître Nanite
Hera
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Dim 27 Fév 2011, 17:03
Okay, now he was extremely worried about Samuel. "Hold on, take deep breaths." He took his feet and hold them high. If he remembered correctly that was what you were supposed to do in cases like this. Then a tin fell from the sky, again, and one of the girls collapsed. "Oh dear God. '__' This place is dangerous !"

{ Présentation }
Mutant and proud.

Paradise  - Page 7 613723blasectenano Paradise  - Page 7 797687blaxmen Paradise  - Page 7 880262blaescargots
Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Mar 08 Mar 2011, 11:38
Okay. Aaaaaaall good. He's fine. He's totally healthy. No problemo, Sir. Everything is working just the way it's meant to work. Except for his head (but that hasn't always worked the way it should anyway). He got up and patted the boy's head. You're a nice boy. And like I said : we should get out of here .__.

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âgeSiv (25)Patya (18)July (32)Jez / Pencil (14)Unknown (2X)Susan (21)
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Dim 20 Mar 2011, 02:03
Poioh hadn't really passed out. At least that was what she felt like. She got up on an elbow and glanced around. Were the little cute birds for real ? The ones who flew all around her, chirping ? A wild smile appeared on her face and she reached out an arm, a finger raised to receive one of the colorful bird. Unfortunately, it flew through her hand... èwé

Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_10Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_10Paradise  - Page 7 Alyaa_10

Hera

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Maître Nanite
Hera
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Sam 26 Mar 2011, 01:56
Andreï gave a poor smile to Sammy. Then saw the girl acting like there were imaginary birds or butterflies around her. "Right ... Let's move on ! ... Shall we all get back on the motorcycle ?"

{ Présentation }
Mutant and proud.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Sam 26 Mar 2011, 10:50
I don't think that's a good idea. Unless somebody knows how to drive ? Seriously, Sam you dimwit ! You're surrounded by kids. Of coooooourse they can't drive ! He wanted to get up and look around, when he noticed a huge elevator falling down. Oh hey quick ! Jump in the elevator ! I'm sure it'll bring us down to earth. (Real earth. Not mountain earth.)

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Dim 27 Mar 2011, 01:19
The mere mention of the word « earth » brought Poioh back to reality. She got off the ground, ignored pointedly the tiresome birds and reached to the elevator as if her life was in the balance. Oh wait, her life WAS in the balance. She dove into the lift and beseeched for a way out.

Hera

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Maître Nanite
Hera
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Jeu 31 Mar 2011, 17:44
"What ele ... ? Oh okay, this one." He followed them inside. But inside it wasn't just like in any other elevator. It actually opened on a vast and luxurious living room. Andreï couldn't quite believe his eyes. "OMG ! It's like Dr Who's Tardis !" He run towards an armchair so imposing that, sitting in it, he looked even smaller than he actually was. "This is the most comfy thing I ever sat on."

{ Présentation }
Mutant and proud.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Jeu 31 Mar 2011, 18:43
AWESOMENESS ! An elevator, but not really an elevator. A room, but not really a room. A closed off dimension that would guild them to infinity and beyooooond ! *HUM* No Samuel. You should stop watching those science-fiction movies. It's bad for your health. OH ! There's a fridge ! Who's hungry ? °^°

X-Men
Hera

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Prénom & âgePrénom & âge
Nano. MondeNano. Monde
Maître Nanite
Hera
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Jeu 31 Mar 2011, 20:12
"Oh, I am, mister !" said Andreï, enthusiastic. He felt so much better now that they were inside that "elevator", instead of the top of that mountain, which was so goddamn high.

Dernière édition par Héra le Jeu 31 Mar 2011, 22:51, édité 1 fois

{ Présentation }
Mutant and proud.

Siparti

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Siparti
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Jeu 31 Mar 2011, 22:38
Really ? *^* My mom taught me how to cook (and she's the best cook ever °^°), so I'll see what I can do. As excited as a kid that just won 50 candy bars, Sam walked towards the fridge. He smiled when he noticed there were about enough ingredients to feed an army. What do you guys want to eat ? Any preferences, or should I just improvise ?

X-Men
Alyaa

Tes Personnages
Ses Personnages :
Alyaa
OnlineEn ligne
Re: Paradise Ven 01 Avr 2011, 01:12
« Can't be... » said Poioh in a whisper right when she belly landed inside and looked up. First, hearing the boy talking about a doctor frightened her because of, you know, those little sharp things, scalpels. Then, hearing the young man talking about food just made her stomac growled. Oh boy, she was soooo hungry she could eat a mammoth ! Ok, maybe just an elephant. « Do anything you want but please, do it quickly ! » She smiled to tone down her comment and just then, her stomac growled again.

Contenu sponsorisé
OnlineEn ligne